Folding down a Proselect Cat Cage - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2013, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Folding down a Proselect Cat Cage

So, I have one of those big, tall Proselect cages. It is awesome, but I don't need it now, and need the space for the Christmas tree.

It was easy to put up and I did not need the instructions. Sadly, putting it away appears to be a totally different thing, and I cannot find instructions.

Can anyone try to explain exactly how it takes down? Or, failing that, do you know where I can find instructions? I can't even seem to find a proselect website to search for 'em there... my Google-fu has failed.

Appreciate any assistance!

Proselect Black Foldable Cat Cage | Overstock.com

Travelcat
Owned by Smudge and Merida

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2013, 08:21 PM
Super Moderator

I couldn't find instructions, either, but maybe if you follow the assembly instructions backwards?

Quote:
Lift up panels to unfold. Panels will form front, back and top of cage. Unfold and lift out one side panel and align it along front, back and top of cage. Unfold and lift out remaining side and secure to other side of front, back and top panels with clips. Attach perches at desired heights by hooking them to cage wires. Side with textured surface should face up. Slide ABS plastic tray into bottom of cage and hook latches to secure. Attach casters to bottom of cage using included screws. To open the hinged door at the bottom to remove tray, grip one of the corners, pull back and up to release the latch. Repeat on the other side. Lift up bar to take tray out. Measures 35-1/2-inch length by 22-1/4-inch width by 48-inch height.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2013, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

yea, it was the folding of the main part that had me flummoxed, and the instructions didn't explain that. I eventually got it though. Packs up nicely, when you get it right. Would be much easier with a second human instead of two helpful kittens

Travelcat
Owned by Smudge and Merida

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-30-2013, 05:49 PM
Cat

Send a message via AIM to bobbycos
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcat View Post
yea, it was the folding of the main part that had me flummoxed, and the instructions didn't explain that. I eventually got it though. Packs up nicely, when you get it right. Would be much easier with a second human instead of two helpful kittens

were they supervising?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-30-2013, 07:52 PM
Premier Cat

More instructions from Amazon.

Foldable cat cage is a roomy and secure place for cats and small animals to rest and play. Made of durable, powder coated 8 and 12 gauge wire with close 1-1/4-inch by 6-inch wire spacing for extra strength and rounded edges for safety. Available in black color. Includes two doors, three perches, a removable, easy-clean, color-coordinated ABS plastic pan and four locking casters. Remove cage from box. Lift up panels to unfold. Panels will form front, back and top of cage. Unfold and lift out one side panel and align it along front, back and top of cage. Unfold and lift out remaining side and secure to other side of front, back and top panels with clips. Attach perches at desired heights by hooking them to cage wires. Side with textured surface should face up. Slide ABS plastic tray into bottom of cage and hook latches to secure. Attach casters to bottom of cage using included screws. To open the hinged door at the bottom to remove tray, grip one of the corners, pull back and up to release the latch. Repeat on the other side. Lift up bar to take tray out. Measures 35-1/2-inch length by 22-1/4-inch width by 48-inch height.

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page