Cat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat trees on ebay

5K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  snapeyx 
#1 ·
Does anyone here have any experience ordering one of those awesome looking cat trees on ebay?
There are a bunch that are good price and free shipping.....

#3 · (Edited)
Yes! I ordered my big cream cat tree for $69 with FREE shipping. It arrived within 1-2 days (faster than Amazon Prime, it shipped the same day when I ordered it at 1am and arrived the next day, so pretty much one day shipping) and is AWESOME quality! I am so pleased with it! The shipping time varies by location, they have a map down in the item description with estimated days of shipping based on your location.

Here's the one I purchased, from the exact seller as well.
Cat Tree 80" Condo Furniture Scratching Post Pet Cat Kitten House High Quality | eBay

My cats actually like the eBay cat tree more than my $100 one from Amazon. The eBay one is a bit taller as well.

The tree is really great quality, the only part that does seem to wear down is the little house in the middle toward the bottom. It can get a bit wobbly if kitties jump off of it a lot.

#10 ·
I ordered one from eBay and when it showed up it was nothing like the photo - a lot smaller than I thought it would be too :(

In Australia we have limited options because it's either not available here or the shipping costs makes it far too expensive. I somehow managed to find an amazing cat tree made from carpet which doubles are a giant scratcher. My boys love it. A man in my area makes them in his spare time using carpet off-cuts from his job. And he donates 10% of the profit to the shelter I foster for. Try Googling to see if anyone in your area makes them. Way easier to buy it already assembled.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.