Cat fights - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-08-2003, 05:35 PM Thread Starter

Cat fights

My mums friend has a cat called feather duster, (its a really good name for him believe me, not coz hes dirty or nething). Anyway this morning he was on our drive so we said hello to him and stroked him. My cat then chased him out. Anyway later i went to look outside and feather duster was there again so i went and stroked him and stuff(hes VERY friendly-he is all white except for his tail which is greyey brown). Then a black cat came along who i stoked aswell as she came up to me. I think she was my next door neighbors cat or my mums friends next door neighbors. Anyway my cat chased feather duster out and tried to chase the black cat but the black cat wasnt scared of her. My cat was hissing and growling but the black cat wasnt moving. Then feather duster came back and started hissing at the black cat which chased him out. Then suki chased the black cat again and this time the black cat left. Then my cat suki was patrolling her area for AGES most of the day!!!! I thought all this was quite funny so i thought id share it with you all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-09-2003, 02:46 AM

back when I was living with my parents, my dog, Mongchi, which is a black lab, always have unfortunate results with cats.

EVERY black cats he met always tries to attack him!

once when my friends cat was at my house (the cat's black), Mongchi ran straight to me asking for comfort, and I saw he as three nail scratches right across his nose!! poor dog...

Now when I bring Timmy home to my parents, Mongchi's always thrilled but he's also kinda afraid. He always tries to sniff timmy with his cheak facing him and nose pointed to the side.. which was really funny.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-09-2003, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

yeah animals can be v funny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-10-2003, 01:02 AM

LOL What a cute story!

I have to groom my cat Sampson, who is a Persian, everyday to keep the mats away. He absolutely HATES being groomed and will growl and scream like he's being tortured as it's being done. So every time I comb him out and he carries on like that, my other cat Mitzi becomes very upset and will attack him as he's being groomed.

As I'm trying to shoo her away so I can finish grooming Sampson, Xavier, my other cat will start to attack Mitzi! Sampson usually gets out of grooming because I'm too busy breaking up cat fights!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-10-2003, 04:25 PM Thread Starter

lol so your very busy breaking up cat fights!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page