Aww! I've found the most gorgeous kitten!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-13-2003, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

Aww! I've found the most gorgeous kitten!!

We did a visit this afternoon, and have rang up the owners to arrange a time to collect him! He is a beautiful 5 month old chocolate Burmese male with the cutest green eyes I have ever seen! We sat down on the chairs and he just bounded up and sat on my lap and purred like mad...I'd never had a cat that'd do that! He kept looking up at me with his eyes and I was totally falling in love with him...It appeared like he liked me too. I was suprised to see how small he was...even though he is 5 months old. We saw his father and mother who seemed placid and friendly. His father was a red burmese and his mother was a chocolate burmese! His markings are divine....anyhoo I'll stop going on about it and I'll take some photos of him as soon as we get him home tomorrow!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-13-2003, 06:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Blue
Bet you can't wait. Sounds wonderful. Look forward to the photos - what is his name?
Well the breeders have already given him a name, and we like it so much we're gonna keep it! He's called Charlie.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-13-2003, 10:21 PM

Thats a good name. Good Luck to you and your new baby!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 11:51 AM

hooray!

That is SO fantastic that you found a burmese with whom you could have that kind of connection. They really are one of the sweetest wisest breeds. My parents had one when I was born and he used to sleep in my crib and go bite my mom's ankles when it was time to feed me! haha. I attribute the fact that I'm cat-crazed now to my time with him as a child. He finally died when I was 11, at the ripe old age of 28 (yikes!). We had to put him down because of an inoperable tumor (I don't know if that's a characteristic thing that the breed suffers. I know some rats suffer from tumors. You might want to look into it so you can keep an eye out in the future) But I didn't mean for this post to have such a dark note. I'm so happy that you've got a new burmese coming!! They really are beautiful and have the most wonderful feeling coat You lucky (dog?cat?) you! Best of luck, but I'm sure the 2 of you will be VERY happy

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 11:53 AM

oh yeah...

I forgot to bug you about pictures. Are they coming soon? huh? huh? Maybe tomorrow? Are they coming tonight? The day after? whenwhen?!?

heheheh
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 04:14 PM

Wow! Congratulations on getting your new cat. I'm looking forward to those pictures...
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 04:35 PM Thread Starter

Argh hehe, my dad has to get some more photo film so not for a bit I'm afraid. We have him home now and he's MANIC as anything!! He's got the most distinctive miow as well. He's very lovely though, and even when he's on his back and we stroke his tummy...he doesn't bite or scratch! He just lies there all cute..hehe.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 05:54 PM

awwwww. Hope you have a long happy time with your new cat
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 09:22 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
It sounds as if you have yourself a sweetheart. I'll add my voice to the others. We want to see him! Pictures, please.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page