Look at what I found... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 06:55 AM Thread Starter

Look at what I found...

Hi everyone!

I've been feeding a stray kitty and his Mommy for a few months.. Last night, as I was going to top up their bowl with biscuits for the night.. I found a little sumthing in the bowl..... I think its the little kitties...

This the stray, I named Potty, coz he hides and sleeps in the neighbour's plants...

This here is the little treasure I found in his bowl of biscuits...

Another picture....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 07:41 AM

What is that? A tooth? The kittie is just as cute as can be!!! It's very nice of you to feed the poor sray kiities. I bet Mummy is just as gorgeous to. :)
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 08:22 AM

Hehe looks like you caught him by surprise!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 11:57 AM

aw!! heehee! I love that expression. Like he looked up from his meal, saw the camera, and asked "WHAT is THAT?" ~laughs~ I didn't know that kittens went through a set of milk or baby teeth. Is that normal for him to be dropping teeth? If not then maybe the bisquits are too hard for him? It's probably normal but I just thought I'd check. What awesome patterning, too!
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 12:47 PM

Kitten do have baby teeth, but it is RARE to ever find one!
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 08:16 PM
Premier Cat

How sweet of you to feed those stray kitties!
We found one of Velvet's baby teeth. I wasn't even aware that cats had baby teeth. Ended up calling the vet to make sure it was ok that she lost a tooth. I can be a very fretful mommy!
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 08:22 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to kittygirl04 Send a message via Yahoo to kittygirl04
He has a beautiful little face!
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 09:50 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
You have a good heart. I hope some organization will neuter them and find them a permanent home!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-15-2003, 03:42 AM Thread Starter

He's a cutie, hey! Yeah, I've never found a cat's tooth before... I keep Marbles's whiskers though.. coz they seem hard to come by... hehe.
The little guy is still a little 'skittish' about being touched or handled. He'll only let me pat him under his mommy's supervision. Strangely, his mom doesn't like him around. She'll hiss at him when he gets too close. But I guess, she thinks he's old enough to be on his own and the fact that she looks like she could be expecting another litter...

The poor guy.... I would want to take him in but he's still a little nervous and I don't want to force him. Anyways, I think he likes being free... But as soon as I can handle him freely, I'd like to get him neutered (we have too many strays in Singapore) and get him vaccinated and perhaps get him a collar...so the authorities would take him as a stray... even though he is.

I've been trying to get a picture of his mom but she only comes around at night... but just imagine Potty as a sweet female. She has the same coloring but smaller spots on her back... like cow prints! And she has lovely Aqua-colored eyes with black eyeliner like Cleopatra.

PS: I have more pics of him on my webshots site.
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-15-2003, 11:13 AM

Are you going to keep the handsome little guy, LiCieWishy?
Oh, and by the way, I know how it feels to see so many strays (cats or dogs) in the streets. It breaks my heart every time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page