Stripes on my blue point???? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-14-2003, 10:33 PM Thread Starter

Stripes on my blue point????

My blue point Siamese kitten (4 months already!!!!! I need to post new pictures!) is getting stripes on his legs and tail.....well they aren't too visible, but if he is a few feet away from you you can TOTALLY see it. It looks like he might have some lynx point in him????? Is that possible???? His dad was blue and his mom was lilac. The breeder doesn't know of any lynx point in his bloodlines...that's the weird part. The stripes look like tabby stripes....but they are not that obvious.

Any other Siamese/Ragdoll/Tonkinese etc owners have this happen? It looks cute...but I have NO IDEA where he is getting it from!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-15-2003, 12:42 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via MSN to tanyuh
Hmm Psi is grey and he has tabby stripes in his fur too. Same as your kitty - when you step away a bit you can see them better. The rings on his tail are the darkest. I took some recent pictures of him the other day but they weren't very good, he wouldn't sit still. So I'm gonna try and take some more this week (if I can get away from my homework) and I'll post them. They have gotten darker as he gets older. Actually, he has gotten darker all around. He's so big now!!! Psi's mom was Siamese but I don't know what kind. I can ask the adoption agency though. I'll let you know if I hear from them. Won't be until at least Wednesday since they are closed Monday and Tuesday.

"Good Kitty, Samhainy."
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-15-2003, 05:51 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Blueberry has pale stripes on his legs too. He's a blue point, of course. I wouldn't worry about it!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-15-2003, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

Ok cool, thanks guys! I just had never heard of it before....so I wasn't sure if he had some other kind of point in him as well. But if Blueberry has them, then I guess it's normal for blue points!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page