Cat Forum banner

Lil miz tinker's new kitten

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  LilMizTinker 
#1 ·
or Queen Lil as she prefers to be called. Before leaving she and her parents arranged with a cattery in Spain to reserve a kitten for her.
A rag doll from a place that speciallizes in that breed. To see a picture of the kitten:

http://www.tatjanarags.com/cachorros-ingles2002.htm One of the kittens is hers (or one exactly like these they all appear to be identical)

Don

#3 ·
Only if the cyber sense. She also belongs to a literary group where I have the good fortune to be one of the managers. She is going to keep a diary of her European travels and post a summary from time to time at the literary group. Her departure was delayed due to the huricane so we spent some time online during her last day and she gave me this link. Since it will be several weeks before she arrives at her new home the kittens may be a different litter although I understand she picked out one online...it might be a better age by the time she gets to keep it. Don.
I am sure she will start posting at the forum in a few weeks.

#4 ·
That is interesting. You have similar interests and met in two different forums though so far away in person. I thought you were related!
What kind of discussions are there in the literary forum, if you don't my my asking. I am also fond of literature. I am familiar with Romanian and French literature more than anything but I have also studied a few English and American authors.
As fot the kitties even if they won't be the same litter I am sure they will be just as sweet. Every little being is beautiful in its own way.
ps let Lil Queen know we are looking forward to her coming back!

#5 ·
Well hello there :D I am using the internet on this camp site. It is a pound for twenty minutes. So that is just enough time to check emails and post on here :D I will try post as much as i can but there may not be internet on EVERY camp we go on. We are leaving this one tommorow so im not sure if the next one will have internet. but if it does expect a post from me :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.