What do you think of this Cat House??? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-04-2003, 09:24 PM Thread Starter

What do you think of this Cat House???

Hi, I just registered today. Recently, I decided to start building my own cat condos, and selling them on ebay. For one of my college classes, we were required to start a business, and this is what I chose. I need to collect data on my project, so and help you guys can offer would be great. Please let me know what I could change about it, or what things you would like to see different or modified. Thank you all very much.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 20740&rd=1

There is the link to my last auction. Please give me any comments you have, good or bad. Thanks again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-04-2003, 11:23 PM

That's simply lovely! I love it Although I don't undertand why kitty needs a step-ladder

Tips: When giving measurements, tell the width also. Width, Length and Height.. Of course, it being cornered might make that a bit difficut..

Does giving advice give me a $100 discount if I buy? just kidding
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 12:13 AM

I think it's great! I know my kitties would absolutely love it. I agree with Aonir though unless it's pretty tall (even then the cat can climb up) the kitty doesn't really need a ladder. By all and all, I would certainly buy it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 01:44 AM

Wow, it looks great! And I love that it can stand in a corner! Oh, and to add a different perspective - I have known a couple of cats that LOVE climbing ladders! I would keep the ladder, but maybe as an optional accessory?
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 01:45 AM

Oops, after seeing your description, I see the ladder is already optional! I think that's great. I see you got alot of activity on it, too. I hope the winning bid was enough to meet your costs!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 02:05 AM Thread Starter

Thanks guys. Although the materials aren't all that expensive, I do put a lot of time into each one. I was hoping to get a little more out of it, but since it is my first one, I expect I will have to build up some good feedback before I can get much more. If any of you are interested, I wouldn't mind doing a group purchase, and selling them for a reduced price or something. On the next few I build, I am going to make them slightly taller, and have a smaller base. I am also going to have three perches, with each one taller than the next. Again, thanks for the replies.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 11:28 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to kittygirl04 Send a message via Yahoo to kittygirl04
That is beautiful! I love it and so would my kitties! Please let me know when you are going to have another one up for bid--I have been interested in getting one for quite awhile, but didn't want to pay pet store prices. Do you only plan to sell them on Ebay or are you planning to sell them at a set price eventually? Anyways, they are great!
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 11:41 PM

You guys are making me want to convince my fiance to get one for me, lol! If I wasn't low on money right now, I'd be all up for it! I'm a full-time college student, and fiance is a full-time graphic designer.. And he has to support for the both of us, 1 dog, 4 cats, 2 ferrets, 2 turtles and 1 rabbit.. And pay rent, electricity, etc.. Plus Flea meds for the critters! I need a job, seriously.. sigh..
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 11:51 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to kittygirl04 Send a message via Yahoo to kittygirl04
That's funny Aonir. I can't really afford it either, but I would absolutely love for my kitties to have one! My fiance says they don't need one because they are declawed (they were declawed when I got them)--but I still think they would enjoy it because they love to be up high off the ground. If I had a hammer, a saw, and all those other "boy toys", I'd build one myself. I bet it wouldn't look that good, but it would do the job!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 12:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl04
That's funny Aonir. I can't really afford it either, but I would absolutely love for my kitties to have one! My fiance says they don't need one because they are declawed (they were declawed when I got them)--but I still think they would enjoy it because they love to be up high off the ground. If I had a hammer, a saw, and all those other "boy toys", I'd build one myself. I bet it wouldn't look that good, but it would do the job!
Hey, if you are interested, I have a slightly smaller one I could sell for $55 plus about $25 shipping. Again, thanks for the replies guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page