Cost of Wellness Exams - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Cost of Wellness Exams

I was just wondering what other people pay for general wellness exams. I am looking for a new vet since I have moved to the north part of town. I found a place that is cats only that I like. Money is tight right now but I'd like Stormy and Justin to have general checkups sometime this summer. It is $40 at this place. That doesn't include any testing that I know of.

Shannon
Loving her cat Stormy and missing her angel cat Justin 1-13-09
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 07:51 PM

Well, my vet charges 32 dollars for a general exam, but I don't think that helps you because I am about 2000 miles away
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 09:23 PM

i've been charged $41 and $39.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-24-2004, 12:41 AM

$60 plus any testing, shots, etc. Looks like im getting scammed! But my family has used this vet since I was a kid and were moving anyways /shrug
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-24-2004, 12:06 PM

I'm not sure what the exam portion is, but last week when I took my new kitten in for a checkup and booster shot, my bill was $34. I figured that was a great deal!

Lisa
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-24-2004, 03:08 PM

check up

I used to live in austin and went to Tanglewood Animal Hospital (in south Austin) and the exam fee was $32. However, I used to work at a vet when I was in high school in Dallas and our exam fees were $25. The best way in my opinion is to pull up the yellow pages and put in your zip code and call each vet to see what their prices are/what they're all about. I recently moved to San Marcos and actually took my cat to a new vet yesterday. It was one of the most pleasant experiences i've ever had at a vet. The exam fee was $35 and worth every penny. If San Marcos isn't too far away for you, let me know and i'll get you the information! Good Luck!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page