Tykhe update! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

Tykhe update!

I have been VERY VERY busy over the last week and haven't been on much so here's an update!

Tykhe is healing SO well. He was fit for his wheels this week....and he was such a good sport about it! There is talk about him coming home in 2 weeks or so....so obviously I'm SO excited! He crawls around his cage now, so I guess the pain is getting much better for him. He wouldn't even move before. I just realized I have never told you what he looks like! He's a calico....with greenish eyes. He's very cute! I have pictures on the computer....I will try to get them up today. I asked the vet if I could feed him the food my cats are eating now (Felidae) and the vet said ok. So he has just started on Felidae dry, but he's still on MediCal wet. The vets have been so great through all of this! He's good about using the "litterbox" in his cage....it's actually just a flat pan with newspaper pieces in it for now so he has easy access. But that's the only spot he goes which is good! I think that's about it! Sorry about not posting pictures yet, I have been meaning to post pictures of my 2 cats for like 8 months now but since I don't know how to scan them, I just never get around to doing it! I will pounce on my boyfriend when he gets home tonight and get him to do it for me before he does anything else!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 06:16 PM

Great news about Tykhe! Can't wait for those pics
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 06:17 PM

Thanks for the update!!!!! I am so glad that Tykhe is still making good progress Calico cats are so cute...I can't wait to see him!!! What a lucky, lucky kitty!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 07:03 PM

i thought all calicos were female?

either way... congrats!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 07:37 PM
Cool Cat

That's what I thought too.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 08:18 PM
Premier Cat

How awesome! I was just wondering today how Yykhe was doing. Can't wait for the photos!!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 09:05 PM Thread Starter

My vet said that tortie's are only female (black and brown) but he has seen many male calico cats. Tykhe is mostly white, with a few orange and black patches on him.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 11:08 PM
Cat Addict

Maleke, thank you for update! I'm happy Tykhe is getting better. I cant wait to see the pics!

-eva-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-04-2004, 02:17 PM

Yes, thanks for the update...can't wait to see pics of Tykhe!

Lisa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page