Keeping her! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 12:56 AM Thread Starter

Keeping her!

Well my dad has decided we can keep the kitten that showed up in our garage. We have named her Faith and she has to live outside until my mom can get an appointment with the allergist. Which will be a couple weeks. Im so happy and will have pics when we get our digital camera back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 01:28 AM

Congratulations !!!!!! I know you must be very excited. Keep us updated on her progress.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 05:44 PM

Amanda, that is SOOO exciting I am so happy for you guys It's great that your dad is willing to get shots so you guys can be happy....what a good dad!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2004, 12:39 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys! I'm so excited and we cant wait for her to be able to be in the house all the time. We have put a litter box in the garage and she is using it all the time as far as we can tell. We were leaving the door cracked open so that it wouldnt get too hot in the garage but yesterday an opposum got in there and all of the sudden we heard hissing and growling. So we ran out there and just saw the oppsoum leaving. She didnt get hurt and we let her stay in the house for a while because my dad wasnt home . She is going to the vet this saturday to get a check up and get all her shots and of course some frontline. She has fleas really badly and we have tried giving her a flea bath but 2 days later she has fleas all over her again.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2004, 12:41 PM

Congratulations!! Good luck with the flea problem... they're so difficult to get rid of.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2004, 02:37 PM

Good Luck with the fleas Frontline is a really good product, I'm sure it will take care of them
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Hopefully all will go good with the vet appointment. Good luck with the flea problem. I haven't tried frontline, but I have heard it works well.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2004, 08:20 PM
Cool Cat

congrats.. get those pictures soon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page