Chlorine in Pool
My girlfriend got a small above ground pool for her birthday (OK...I got her the pool). She has three cats and she was worried that the chlorine might harm them if they drink it.
I told her that with all the pet owners that have pools I doubt the chlorine is harmful, I have swallowed pool water with no ill effect, the concentration is so low that it can't harm them and the taste of the water would discourage them from drinking more than a mouthful.
Now that I've said all that I figured I would ask if anyone has ever had a problem with a pet getting sick from drinking pool water?