The fleas are back! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-09-2004, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

The fleas are back!

I thought I got them all! Tigger started bringing in more fleas again... I've been vacumming and I even gave him a bath... then my dad let him outside again! GR! I JUST bathed him last night - and when I found him this morning he had dust in his hair *groan!*

I've vacummed again today - and I'm going to try to get my room and put the flea med on Tigger. My poor darling! I also hope he doesn't pass on the fleas to my little boy... like he has to my hedgehogs... it's a pain getting the fleas off of them. *sigh*

I keep telling my dad to leave Tigger inside so he'll stop bringing the fleas in - dad is convienced that the fleas are just in our house... I don't know what to do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-09-2004, 06:11 PM

What kind of flea medicine are you using?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-09-2004, 07:22 PM

They might be. What kind of weather have you got? I'm in South America, Venezuela so with a tropical weather I think there's always fleas around! They must be in plants, etc 'cause my kitty was getting them and hadn't been outside...

Get Revolution, that type of medicine, it works wonders
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-12-2004, 03:13 AM Thread Starter

Yipe - sorry I didn't back to you about the flea meds - I've been so busy trying to clean and take care of all this stuff that I totally blanked out. I'm not sure what kind of flea meds he is on - but the vet perscribed them. I asked dad if he put the flea meds on this month - nope. We put it on him, our new cat Halifax was also treated for fleas - gives me peace of mind! Tigger's fleas are going away slowly - but he is tracking them into the house because he rolls around in the dirt still - dirt that I was TRYING to rub off of his fur today. *doh* I don't know why I am up so late... such a long day... I'll turn in and play with my little kitty tomorrow - he is the cutest little thing. ^_^
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page