Proud of my kitty - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-19-2004, 04:12 PM Thread Starter

Proud of my kitty

Stephen was definitely put the test this weekend! Penny's (our 6 1/2 month old Yorkie) brother came to visit this weekend. I was so excited about the other puppy coming to play that I didn't even think about Stephen until the two puppies were chasing each other through the house.

But she handled it well. She spent most of the day perched on the top of the recliner watching all of the activity. She even went nose-to-nose with Sammy (the brother puppy) a few times without balking, hissing or fleeing. And Sammy has never been around cats. So he did well, too.

Needless to say, she was happy when the 2nd puppy went home last night - just too much action for the "old lady." But I sure am proud of her!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Tom Cat

Good for her! It surprises me sometimes how well our kitties do in situations...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-19-2004, 06:11 PM
Tom Cat

sometimes we dont realize how well ourcats can handle things like that...i took my cat to my relative's house the firts month i got him...and they have a dog...about a year old..i think a yorkshire...i totally forgot the name ...he was the same size asmy cat...the dog wasnt tiny o0r anything...and they were both sitting and staring at eachother...my cat didnt hiss or anything! my cat corey went and drank from his water bowl and the dog got mad ..corey kept going and doing it haha and the dog kept barking...funny thing though...at the end my cat i guess got fed up with his barking because he went up to the dog and tried to scratch him and the dog got scared! ..hes not scared of dogs at all!

"Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow "
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page