How did she manage to do that? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-2004, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey Send a message via Yahoo to spacemonkey
How did she manage to do that?

Ok, well Scully has managed to lose her collar. As in completely, utterly lost. She's been in my room all morning, so there are only so many places she could have hid it in, but it is definately hidden, and hidden well. Freakish cat...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-2004, 12:36 PM
Senior Cat

Isn't it amazing what cats do. I live in a one bedrrom apartment, Cleveland never gets out yet there are toys we can't find. We have searched all over but no luck. I reckon they are all secret e-bay fanatics. When we sleep at night, theri little paws are going clickity, click click on the keys selling their stuff. Take catnip payments through Paypaw!!!
Maybe that's why Cleveland will lie on my laptop when I use it, he's worried I bust him

Claire x
There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-2004, 01:12 PM

You should see the stuff I found when I moved - toys and kitty things seem to fit in the smallest of places. General rule of thumb - look at the crack and if you say "there's no way it could have got in there", that's more than likely where it is
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-2004, 01:43 PM

Magic has also lost his collar. I have looked high and low for it.....no luck. It even had his nametag on it so now I have to get another one made. I put another collar on him that we had lying around so at least if he gets out I can tell it's him....there are SO many black cats in our neighbourhood!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-2004, 01:56 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty
Isn't it amazing what cats do. I live in a one bedrrom apartment, Cleveland never gets out yet there are toys we can't find. We have searched all over but no luck. I reckon they are all secret e-bay fanatics. When we sleep at night, theri little paws are going clickity, click click on the keys selling their stuff. Take catnip payments through Paypaw!!!
Maybe that's why Cleveland will lie on my laptop when I use it, he's worried I bust him
funny post, made me laugh!!

On a serious note, try to search high as well, and it may be that they lost it for a reason, like getting entangled on something, so the leash breaking off is a good thing
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-2004, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Yes, I'll have to look in tight little spaces, as it was a safety collar and could have unlatched somewhere. Meanwhile, she's acting rather smug (she never did like that collar).
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-2004, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Well, I've upended my room and done a thorough search. I have a sort of minimalist design going in my bedroom (it's called being in college and poor), so there really are a limited number of spaces a collar could be hiding in. This leaves me with two possiblities. a) the collar vanished into thin air, b) she slipped it off last evening, and somehow I did not notice till this morning. I could have sworn I saw it on her, but maybe I was wrong.

For now, we have a housewide search going, and if it doesn't turn up, then we'll have to scoot down to the store and get her another one. Little bugger
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-2004, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_kisses
General rule of thumb - look at the crack and if you say "there's no way it could have got in there", that's more than likely where it is
Oh yeah! Also, if you think, "There's no way THEY can fit in there!" they can! We just had an "incident" with the dog getting his head STUCK in between the shelves of the nighstand in the bedroom. I never thought his head would fit. Well, it did. He completely trashed the bedroom in the 3 seconds it took to get it off, broke the lamp, freaked out, dumped papers all over... oy!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page