How many siamese cats have owners here? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 01:26 PM Thread Starter

How many siamese cats have owners here?

It would be interesting to see how many of us have a siamese cat in this group. A Mix would count too I would think.

Dutchman
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 01:45 PM

Himmies are a mix of Persian and Siamese. He has enough of the Siamese personality - so I'll put Halifax under here.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 02:48 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I have two, a sealpoint female and a bluepoint male. Do you have a classic or wedgehead? I have classic. There are lots of us here! Some are on vacation, I know.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 03:03 PM

I have one, he's a blue point...and he's a year old (applehead). I grew up with one as well, he is 9 now and lives at my mom's house. He is a Sealpoint (applehead as well). What is everyone's favourite "point?". I think mine is blue point. Jeanie, I WISH we could see pictures of your cats! I'm dying to see them!
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 03:06 PM
Cat Addict

Sabby's a mix. His mom was a sealpoint traditional siamese. Sealpoint is also my favorite point color.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 07:19 PM Thread Starter

My cat David

My cat David is a siamese mix. But his coat and manners are pretty much typical of a pure breed. From what I've seen of other Siamese cats he looks pretty close to being a Blue Point, but a few shades darker.

His Momma owned my brother and sister-in-law and was born in their home. I first saw him when he was 2 days old. His mom, was the most multicolored cat I ever saw in my life. Very small and light as a feather. David on the other hand looks "very" Siamese and grew quite large and in his younger days put on more weight then what might really have been best for hime.... He was one BIG cat. As of March 23, he turned 19 years old. So he's not too active anymore, lost a lot of weight. Enough that I'm very concerned and want to fatten him up a bit, so he'll be getting a change in his diet.

He's been a great pal for many years and I dread the day that that he will no longer be physically with me. He will alway be with me in my heart and a time will come that we shall be together again for all eternity.

Dutchman
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-27-2004, 09:59 PM

Another Siamese mix here. Don't know how much of her, I'm just going off of her looks.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-28-2004, 12:32 AM

Allie is a blue point Siamese. She is an applehead. I also had a seal point when I was younger. I love the breed!
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-28-2004, 09:48 AM

Burmese and another on the way in a few weeks.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-28-2004, 12:09 PM
Cat Addict

Punky has siamese in her, but I adopted her as an adult so I have no idea about her lineage. Though she's clearly a siamese/tabby mutt.

I've always had a "preference" for siamese cats after growing up with a Tonkinese that was a wonderful cat. Lately I haven't been too interested in specific breeds though.

Punky was adopted because she was (and still is!) such a sweet little kitty. Supposedly someone else was interested in her, but she was due for euthanization soon so I didn't bother taking the risk.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page