Sent my kitten application in - kittens were born(09-10-04)! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-09-2004, 11:37 PM Thread Starter

Sent my kitten application in - kittens were born(09-10-04)!

Well... I sent in my application to the breeder - she said that I will be on top of the list if her little mama has a seal point male. God, I'm really praying that they have one - I missed the last one! We were still giving Hali his shots though - and before he was neautered - so we didn't want to stress him with another friend before all that was over with. I'm glad we waited - it gave him more time to adjust and more time for us to figure out everything we needed to get.

I'm really hoping that she has a seal point boy though... I might have to wait a year or two for the next time around if not... =P doh! Of course I could always get a blue or tortie point... but I wanted a really dark face... so I wouldn't have to pick at least one cat's nose. Hehe...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 12:15 AM

Good luck!! I think it would be so cool to have a purebred......but ALWAYS end up taking in the strays..........take tonight, for instance! (see my above thread)
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 12:26 AM

Re: Sent my kitten application in - hoping for that seal poi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabreilla Moushigo
Well... I sent in my application to the breeder - she said that I will be on top of the list if her little mama has a seal point male. God, I'm really praying that they have one - I missed the last one! We were still giving Hali his shots though - and before he was neautered - so we didn't want to stress him with another friend before all that was over with. I'm glad we waited - it gave him more time to adjust and more time for us to figure out everything we needed to get.

I'm really hoping that she has a seal point boy though... I might have to wait a year or two for the next time around if not... =P doh! Of course I could always get a blue or tortie point... but I wanted a really dark face... so I wouldn't have to pick at least one cat's nose. Hehe...
What breed are you talking about?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 12:30 AM
Cool Cat

any pics of what he will look like as supposed to blue or totie point?
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 06:50 AM
Premier Cat

Do you really want a kitten or would you take an adult cat? this is an option in case you dont want to wait.

Alot of times the rescue groups do get in Seal Point Siamese and other pure breeds. Ive seen several siamese this year in my town up for adoption! There is also several siamese rescue groups around the country.

Im not sure what part of the country your in but here is one and there are links to others also. If you google it you can find even more!
http://va.siameserescue.org/
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 06:55 AM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Ianthe
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:15 pm
I think it would be so cool to have a purebred......but ALWAYS end up taking in the strays..........take tonight, for instance! (see my above thread)
I have total respect for people who take in kitties who are abandoned, homeless with no prospects. You are what makes the world right!!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 02:46 PM Thread Starter

Rarepuss - will try to get some pictures.

Mitts - Yes I would like a kitten - since Halifax is still young I thought they could bond a bit easier than bringing in yet another adult cat that doesn't like hyperactive kitties trying to play with him. My sweet elderly rescue kitty Tigger can agree with that anyway.

Gen - I'm talking about a Himalayan hehe.

I'm eagerly awaiting word back from the breeder.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 02:52 PM Thread Starter

Tortie Point =

Blue Point =

Honestly - that last one is a blue/cream point - but most of her cream is missing - so if you notice that there is a little light spot on her face - it's because of the cream.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 05:44 PM Thread Starter

She had her babies! She is going to have the kittens sexed at the vet! I think she has had three so far! I can't wait to find out what she had! Pray for my little momma and her kittens!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-11-2004, 12:27 AM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting. Hey, they have almost the same birthday as Gaylord!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page