Bengal Boy is finally here!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 10:25 AM Thread Starter

Bengal Boy is finally here!!

About a month ago I posted that I was going to be getting a Bengal. Well he is FINALLY here. He is a seal lynx point and is 5 months old. We have decided to name him Gary. (we have a spongebob name theme going so I couldn't resist ) He has the sweetest personality. He unfortunately is battling an upper respiratory infection, so he won't be able to meet the rest of my gang for a while. I will try to get pictures of him today and post them ASAP.

Melissa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 03:09 PM

AWESOME !!!! I have 2 Bengal kittens myself I LOVE them. Such a cool cat. I'm considering getting a Seal Lynx after the first of the year.

Congratulations
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 03:14 PM

I can't wait to see the pictures of him, I have always found Bengals so beautiful!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 09:23 PM Thread Starter

I posted some pictures of him in the meet my kitty section. I unfortunately couldn't get a single good one of him, but oh well.

Melissa
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 03:12 AM

I went and saw the pics. What a lovely cat! Actually, they're all cute!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 05:04 AM

Is Gary a purebred Bengal? His markings look so similar to Tyra's (especially the raccoon tail!), and all this time, I've been wondering what mix she could possibly be. He'll get darker & creamier with time, if they're similar -- congrats!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 10:51 AM Thread Starter

Yes he is a purebred. He is a seal lynx also called a snow. And I have the paper to prove it. It's weird having a cat with a pedigree. All of my other cats have been rescues and I have no idea who there parents were. But with Gary I can tell you who his parents are, his grand parents, and so on. Yes, he is supposed to darken with age, he also has spots on his sides that should be more pronounced as he gets older.

Melissa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page