WHAT IS WRONG WITH PPL THESE DAYS! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 08:49 PM Thread Starter

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PPL THESE DAYS!

I was driving to pick my son up from school today, and i saw this guy toss a bag out the window onto the side of the road.
well i was going down the highway with a few cars behind me, but this bag looked fuzzy it was a clear plastic bag like a bread bag, so i have a memory for numbers, and then i pulled over turned around and drove back to see what the heck it was bright orange as i was driving closer to it.
I stopped and just was sick with disgust it was 2 kittens in a bread bag about 6 weeks old i opened the bag and they where not moving i called the police put the bag in my van and tried like **** to find this guy i drove around like a manic i was so upset, i brought them to the police station with the license plate number and am waiting around for a phone call to make sure this blank was charged.
My god why do ppl do this, what is wrong with society man.
I am sorry i am just having a very bad week and this just set it off with all the other stuff i have had to deal with.
Please forgive my ranting about this, it just gives me a place to vent.
I hope he pays for this..
thank you and sorry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 09:05 PM

That's terrible!
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 09:09 PM

What a horrible thing to do! Poor little babies.

Well I hope you at least take comfort in the thought that you have provided information that may stop this person from doing that ever again. Most people would not have stopped like you did. I hope they find him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 11:30 PM
Cool Cat

So you did get his license number? At first I didn't think you took it down but I'm glad you did.

Yes that is just awful and I would have done the same thing, including driving around trying to find the SOB. I know this stuff happens all the time but hearing about it and witnessing it is much harder to swallow.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 09:58 AM

whats wrong with people

This is SO infuritating! I'll bet that *&%&*%*^ NEVER expected anyone to check on the bag!! GOOD for you!!!!!!! I saw something ten times worse than that once.......we were on a road trip on a Saturday morning when we kept seeing dead kittens laying in the road. It looked like someone got drunk the night before and just kept dropping them out the window....I was literally sick to my stomach.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 10:35 AM

What a tough experience - but good for you! Let us know if they get the guy!
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 12:16 PM
Senior Cat

That is awful. If those people evry get reincarnated I hope they come back as a bug and a cute kitten eats them

Claire x
There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats!
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 05:31 PM
Cool Cat

You just have to hope that in this life or another, what goes around comes around.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 11:55 AM

The police

When you gave the information to the police did they seem interested in your report? I hope that they were and will act upon it.

Dutchman
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 04:50 PM

That is so sad! Some people just must have no heart at all!

I saw an animal program on TV once where a lady was throwing her dogs puppies into a trash bin outside as they were being born. It was terrible! They were rescued but I don't think any lived in the end. Even if I hated animals I couldn't do that! What are people like this thinking??? So sad. Thank God for those of us that DO love and care for our animals. Geeeesh...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page