Cat posts - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Cat posts

Dear forum

My Humans just bought a real nifty cat tree/play center shaped like a real tree with lots of hanging balls and other things to play with, but for some reason they don't want me to touch it!
Usually they get annoyed when I DON'T play with toys they've bought for me
Could someone please explain ?

Puzzled
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Dear Forum

I'm really worried about my Human Mummy. I don't think she's eating right. I've tried offering her freshly cought, high quality live mice, but she refuses to eat them
Is there any way I can convince my Human to switch to live food? It would be so much better for them

Assumpta
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 04:18 PM

Humans have no rhyme or reason whatsoever. Just give them one of those long intense haughty stares, it always unnerves them.

I'm not sure why they won't let you play with that wonderful new toy, it even smells so nice, doesn't it? And it's so extra tall, with really cool toys dangling from it, some even make a really good crash on the floor and split into more toy pieces. We aren't as lucky as you, we don't have one of those toys, I heard Mommy saying that we would rip something to shreds in 2 minutes. I heard her call it a "christmas tree".

It's not just your Mommy that doesn't know how to eat proper food. They're mostly kinda slow-witted, and don't get a lot of things. Don't give up, keep bringing her the good mice, and eventually she'll figure it out. She can't stay hungry forever.

Ginza
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 04:29 PM

(haha... i just caught on that you were talking about an x-mas tree yehudap... i was going to post "why did you buy a cat tree and not let your cat use it? duh...)

Dear Forum,

My mummy is just about the cruelest out there! Not only did she buy ME a tree as well that I can't play on, but she refuses to share her food with me! I would gladly give her some of mine if it's a sharing issue... she's so greedy! And what's this about being clean? I am clean! I clean myself all day! What is water goign to do to clean me? Water is for drinking.

Pharoah
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 04:32 PM
Banned

ha ha ha!! pretty funny!! you silly kitty, thinking you could figure out the humans in your house. they just have no cat sense at all!!

Tim
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 06:19 PM

I didnt get it either. Geepers!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 12:03 AM

Dear Forum,
My mom won't let me play with her cat tree either. I did knock it over though...boy she wasn't very happy about that. She tried to give me that haughty cat stare, but mommy doesn't know how to do it right!

Harley
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 12:32 AM

Dear Forum,

Mommy and Daddy didn't get a tree for us to climb. I'm probably too fat to climb it anyway. Sammi would probably giggle inside at me. Then I'd run and hide in a cardboard box in the bedroom. I love the holidays.

-- Bailey

Dear Forum,

Who is this Santa character Mommy and Daddy keep talking about? They've got me really excited because I keep hearing them mention the "c-word"... CATNIP! Oh boy oh boy oh boy I hope I get some catnip for Christmas!

-- Sammi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page