Devon Rex or Sphynx? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-29-2004, 09:37 PM Thread Starter

Devon Rex or Sphynx?

Devon Rex or Sphynx? Could someone tell me which cat is a more active breed, which could learn tricks better...?

Thank you.

shrm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-30-2004, 08:03 AM
Premier Cat

My sister has a cornish rex and she is about 5 yrs
old and very quick but sleeps alot too. Other wise
I dont know abuot devons or sphynx. It will be
interesting to hear of others experiences with
these breeds.

I do know they are special needs
type cats. No outside. Need to keep warm.
Very sensitive cats.

My sister 3 cornish rex
dont like to be held and arent the type to
walk up and cuddle with you. They are
very aloof.

There is a devon rex up for adoption by SAFE
in Tucson. It was rescued from an older woman
who had too many animals and had to remove
the animals.Alot of rescues are fostering them till
they find good homes I heard.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-30-2004, 12:32 PM

I have a sphynx and he is wonderful! He comes when called and is always with me. He loves people and greets even strangers at the door and hops on their lap for attention. He is very silly! I swear he tries to make me laugh. He will hang from his cat tree and look over to see if I am watching him. He is quite a cutie!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 08:14 PM

If you are looking for an active low maintenance cat that loves to learn tricks look at the Abyssinian breed. They are quite the little clowns and SO smart!
Mine comes when you call, plays fetch and has to be the center of attention when we have company.

The Sphynx and Rex are great cats also and we almost bought both, but decided on the Abys.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Sol
Cool Cat

I have two Devon Rex-ladies at the moment and they are really wonderful. They're very active, playful, social and cosy. The playfullness indicates that they're "easy" to teach stuff (if you can say it's easy to teach cats stuff). They're really quite similar to clowns, they often do thongs without really thinking it over so maybe they're not the smartest cats on earth

Feel free to visit my website if you wanna se them and read about them.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 02:12 PM

At me live the Sphynx. They are tremendous animals. At me language does not turn to name the Sphynx - a cat. It not cats! It something improbable. Something mystical! I did not meet more active animals. Cleverer! More devoted. More loving. There is nothing better than a hot fragrant body of the Sphynx under a blanket. When you wake up under singing on an ear. When she takes my finger in the кулачек (from sphynxes very long fingers) and looks you in the face. The sphynx is an essence which live not in your house. This essence which lives on you! I Vera very much likes to sleep at me on shoulders. All of us do in the house together we love together to go by train.
We go on walks to a wood. She sees off us from a house and meets. She is thrown on a neck, nestles all body and shivers. She speaks me - Rma-Ma! I so missed, do not leave more! my Veronica very much likes to kiss I Shall approach to it and I shall tell - give I you to a kiss And she substitutes a cheek. It is direct collects pouting lips and extending a neck turning a cheek
My Veronica very much likes to kiss I Shall approach to it and I shall tell - give I you to a kiss And she substitutes a cheek. It is direct collects pouting lips and extending a neck turning a cheek Likes to kiss itself also. Will embrace strong, strong and will kiss on lips
But in sphynxes there is a big lack - them always a little Appears desires to take one more, and more and moreā€¦

Ps I hope it is possible to understand about what I has written
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 02:37 PM

Sol At you very beautiful cats. You Geisha is magnificent!!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Sol
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layanna
Sol At you very beautiful cats. You Geisha is magnificent!!
Thanks! She's a beauty and boy foes she know it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page