Do they ever gang up on you? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

Do they ever gang up on you?

Ok, so The other day Brett (husband) and Harley (cat) ganged up and scared the crap out of me. I was sitting here at the computer desk (which is in the dining room) checking e-mail and stuff when Brett says "Hey Naomi, will you put away that suitcase that is on the living room floor?"

....I'm thinking "where did the suitcase come from? why does he want me to put it away when HE got it out?".......so I go over and try to pick it up, but it's very heavy. So I am unzipping it to see what is inside..... when this little furry nose pokes out and scares me to death. I screamed really loud......

Ok, yes I realize that having 3 cats means that little furry noses poke out of unexpected places sometimes. BUT, why should I expect that my sweet husband has zipped my cat up into a suitcase for the sole purpose of scaring the pee out of me? So when I screamed Harley's eyes got HUGE....I think it scared him almost as bad as it scared me. This is the second time this week that Brett has scared me really good, so lets just say he has it coming....and when he least expects it I'll get him back.

Earlier this week he came home from work and when he got here I was blow drying my hair....so I didn't hear him come in. He hid around a corner and waited until I was all finished getting ready, so that when I walked into the living room (thinking that I was home alone) he stepped out and said "Boo" and scared the pee out of me once again. Let's just say that if I hadn't recognized him halfway through my heart-attack I might have done him some bodily harm. (or at least tried to).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Banned

boys get a kick out of doing that to girls
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Banned

That is so mean , why would he do that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 10:32 PM

I'm sorry if I'm laughing, but that was sooo funny!!!!!! Poor Harley being used though. He probably thought there was treats in the suitcase.

Men can be so mean at times *pounces on Tim for being of the opposite sex*
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPet
Men can be so mean at times *pounces on Tim for being of the opposite sex*
oh, I just LOVE to tease girls!! it's about the only thing I can do, anymore , and hey, you girls can pounce on me, anytime!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 11:22 PM

I think Tim should be careful what he says or Jeanie really will be sending him to the corner - big screen TV or not

My bf does things like that to me all the time, I was working alone one Saturday (we work at the same company) and he came to pick me up and let himself in the back door and kept making noises in the warehouse, I was so freaked out, he thought it was hilarious, hes lucky I didn't hit him over the head with something (or call the police, we have had a few break-ins recently )
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 12:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPet
Poor Harley being used though. He probably thought there was treats in the suitcase.
come to think of it there MAY HAVE been treats in the suitcase!!
(believe it or not I do actually find these sorts of things funny after the fact!)
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 11:05 PM

Hahaha, I like scaring people that way, too, and I'm a girl. I love guys who play like that! It's so much fun scheming the best way to get the ultimate scare!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page