Omega Litterbox - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-15-2005, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

Omega Litterbox

I remember hearing about it MONTHS ago here. Well, my second littermaid broke So I asked everyone I knew for the Omega Litterbox for christmas! Everyone was like "You want a .. litterbox..?" It was pretty funny. My grandma took me serious though and my fiance's parents somewhat did.. I got my Omega Litterbox LARGE! And it's working great. I'm going to have to work on getting another. My fiance's parents got me one of those sifter litterbox things (which I don't care much for), but I can use the litterpans by themselves anyway for sick-confinement and the likes. I like having a few extras around. My old apartment had 6 extras (me getting carried away) which were all thrown out. Now I got 2.

To get down to the point, it's cheap, it works BETTER than the littermaid, and it doesn't use electricity and is silent. (unless you have cats like mine that dig dig dig)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 05:06 PM

I have one on order.....just wish even the large was a little larger. My cat likes to have space....lots of it.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 02:00 AM

I have two Omegas, I LOVE them. There is nothing easier than rolling that thing over, rolling it back, pulling out the little drawer and dumping it. I mean come on! I've tried the littermaid and it's a bigger pain in the butt than that to pull out the old baggy and put in the new one. Hmmmm $35 or $200.....darn thats hard!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-05-2005, 01:56 PM

I always wanted to try the Littermaid one. But after reading this, I looked up some stuff about this one and think it will be my next investment.

Anyone know of any stores that sell them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page