Going away, I hate leaving her... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2005, 07:49 PM Thread Starter

Going away, I hate leaving her...

So I am going to visit my grandmother in Florida for five days. I very rarely ever leave Puma, but my grandma fell and broke her hip so...

But I am just sick to think about not being with her, and I keep thinking about how she is going to be wandering around the house looking for me... It is so sad.

Luckily my mom will be here to take care of her and Sweetie Boys, but still Puma won't snuggle with my mom or anything. She basically just sleeps in the hallway so that she can hear when I come home, at least this is what my mom tells me she does when I am not there.

This is going to be a long few days
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2005, 08:04 PM
Jr. Cat

We just recently left our cats and new kitten during the christmas holidays. I think since there were 3 cats they kept each other company while we were gone. Our large male would usually drive us nuts when we would come home from being gone but, this time he seemed to handle things much better. It's nice to know your missed! Have a good visit and don't worry too much about your kitty. I'm sure Mom will take good care of her!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2005, 08:42 PM
Banned

Just think about how glad you'll be to see each other when you get back. Also about how glad your grandma will be to see you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2005, 11:18 PM Thread Starter

Yes, this is all very true...I just brought out the suitcase, they know the suitcase means bad things.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 06:34 AM

aww.....poor you and puma. I've been away from my cats for almost 2 months now. They are in australia while i'm travelling around. I miss them so badly I dream of them almost every night.

Leave a piece of clothing which u've been wearing with puma if you can, and call home once a day and ask mom to put you on speakerphone! That way, puma can hear your voice and look forward to seeing you real soon.

As for polo and lorren, i heard lorren loves her new fosters so much and I wonder if she'll remember me when I return next month. *grr*
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 07:33 AM Thread Starter

awww well my little 4 days away is nothing compared to 2 months. I am sure your kitties will remember you when you return home, your their mommy.

I just want to get this entire thing over with and it hasn't even started yet. Thank you for your comment and good luck traveling.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 09:02 PM

Good luck with your trip. I know what you mean.....I always hate leaving my kitties!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page