What are some odd things that your cat plays with? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 09:08 PM Thread Starter

What are some odd things that your cat plays with?

I buy the cats many toys....but no they want to play with the walmart bags. I usually let them play with the bags while i'm in the living room, but pick them up and throw them away when I leave the room. I'm afraid of my cats getting choked by the handles on the bags. The cats also like to play with paper bags (i leave them on the floor for them* They have at least 10 toy balls somewhere and 3 jacks, but they have hidden them from each other. Either they hide them from each other, or one cat will lay on all of the toys that can be found.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 09:30 PM

Q-TIPS!

Yes believe it or not but she takes them out of the little jar in my bathroom, walks around with it in her mouth like a bone and then starts shaking it till she gets bored! LOL
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 09:56 PM
Banned

I made one toy by taking the wand and string from a broken toy and tying on an old leather lace from a worn-out mocassin. They love chasing it, and chewing on it, and it's practically indestructible to cats' teeth.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

makeup brushes, and they also love to chew on all of my pens and pencils (i try to keep those away from them, but they always manage to find a way to get them)
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 10:25 PM

ditto on the qtips, and lollipop sticks! If I have one in my mouth Ophelia will come and try to take it right from my mouth...she doesn't care if I am not done eating it yet!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 10:49 PM

Q-Tips!!!

My friends cat was coming up with tons of Q-tips and she was shocked because she knew she wasn't using that many so she watched him one day, he learned to open the cabinet with his paw and then take out some new ones to play with! Hes such a stinker!
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 10:52 PM
Cat Addict

Here's a gross one regarding Q-Tips... lol. Punky sometimes likes to take my used Q-Tips from the trash and play with them.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 11:47 PM

ditty licks plastic....i find that odd...lol...as far as playing, the oddest thing would be...bug playing with one of my kids toys, it was this lil stuffed bunny he used to kick the crap out of it, then lick it, then carry it around like it was his baby, and then he would kick it up in the air and chase it...hes a goofy lil kitty...
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 04:27 AM

EEEEEWWWEEE!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padunk
Here's a gross one regarding Q-Tips... lol. Punky sometimes likes to take my used Q-Tips from the trash and play with them.
Scotty has done this. I take them away from him, throw them out, and just hand him a clean one. I think it's just easier for him to get the ones out of the trash. *shrug*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page