Hi again and Thanks - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 01:36 AM Thread Starter

Hi again and Thanks

Hi Everyone

I know no one will remember but I posted a few months ago looking for some advice, I was worried that my new kitten would grow up to be vicious as my older cat has, worried it was how we had raised her, I was given tips on what not to do and just wanted to post and say thanks again, whatever was done this time around worked a treat, the kitten is 10 months old now and he's the biggest softie ever, he's even managed to calm my other cat down, not that she's the lap cat type but gone are the random hisses and scratches, and she looks for affection allot more . I have a few pictures Of my not so small (anymore) kitten that I wanted to post, as i'm sure all cat owners do, I love showing them off.

Bodie the day we got him

It was touch and go when he was a kitten due to a stomach problem, but he's a big strong boy now lol

again thanks for the advice

Jerri
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 02:09 AM

Good to hear. He does look like a very strong and healthy kitty now. Snuggly too.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 05:34 PM
Banned

Great pics! What advice worked for you that we gave you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 09:22 AM
Cool Cat

What a handsome little boy! I'm glad you got some helpful advice. Congratulations on raising such a happy furbaby!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 10:52 AM
MA

Oh that is so nice hear. He's sooo cute and I'm a softie for grey tabbies as I have 2 of them.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-23-2005, 08:50 PM Thread Starter

Hi everyone, thanks for the replies. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I've been having pc problems so I haven't been able to get online.

I was given general advice on things that might make him a vicious cat when he grew up (we have an older cat who is really vicious and I was worried it was something we'd done when raising her)

I was advised to give him as much attention as possible, not let him bite/scratch my hands when playing, things like that. Thankfully they seem to have done the trick because he's such a softie .

I see now it wasn't anything we did with our older cat, she just doesn't like attention that much, as I said though since getting him she's calmed allot.

thanks again

Jerri
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page