[b]UPDATE~new cat coming home soon![/b] - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2005, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

[b]UPDATE~new cat coming home soon![/b]

WE made it there and back safely! Conner is a BIG BIG boy for 10 months old. He took the car ride ok, cried for about an hour and then just looked at the passing senery the rest of the way. I am glad I bought the larger carrier for him yesterday, he would not have fit the ones that Liz and Chloe ride in. I was able to snap one photo of him before he went into hiding. It is not a good one, but here it is: HE IS GORGOUS kitty. I do not know how long he will hide befroe he decides to come out and investigate us, and I know this trip and all must have been shocking for him, especially living in a cage for a long time. I cannot wait until he trusts us enough to come out and see us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2005, 05:25 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to vanillasugar
he IS a big boy! Congratulations on the new addition! From what I can tell he seems handsom

<--Julia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2005, 05:26 PM

Wow- he does look big. He looks really pretty- can't watit to see more pics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2005, 05:35 PM Thread Starter

My daughter has seen him under her bed, and she says he pushes closer to her for petting, and rolls on his back for belly rub. She says it looks like he has belly spots too . Lizzy is growling at him, so he stays hidden for now. Would love to get him on my lap soon.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2005, 05:51 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I love BIG cats. I'm so glad everything worked out smoothly with your driving and picking him up.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2005, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

I am glad too. I just kept good thoughts the entire drive that we would get there and back safely.

He has the cutest voice, and sounded like he was making words while on the trip home. lol. He has been quiet since we got here and is still hiding. I imagine tonight when all is quiet he will sneak out to investigate everything.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 07:04 PM Thread Starter

Today he is hiding behind the couch with some food and litterbox nearby. He did eat some wet food this morning but has not used the litterbox at all. He has chosen to hide under a bunch of couch pillows I had thrown back there because they never stay where they are supposed to on the couch, I guess there is a use for them afterall. lol I have blocked off the area so that he will feel more secure not seeing peoples feet and such, only hearing us unless he decides to come out. the other cats can still go back there if they wish to, but so far they have only made brief visits and no hissing has occured. I hope he will adjust to life with us soon. I really wan to spoil him rotten like my girls.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page