Connor*UPDATE* - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 11:56 PM Thread Starter

Connor*UPDATE*

Connor has decided to sneak out and smell the house. The girls are in the observing stage now and growl at him sometimes. He is not as freaked at the television, and was watching commercials from his spot. I still could not get a better photo of him yet. When he comes out he is sculking around close to the floor and runs at any movement. But he did let me pet his head and he pushed against my hand when I cleaned up the food and water he spilled. I think we are making some progress at his own pace here. I am going to keep Lizzy and Chloe in seperate rooms for the night so he has a chance to explore without them freaking him out or fighting with him while I am trying to sleep. Chloe always stays with me all night anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-05-2005, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

NEW PHOTOS

Here are some new photos I was able to take of Connor this morning. He has eaten good and decided to come out and play with some cat toys a little, although I caught him playing with an electrical cord too!! Naughty kitty lol.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-05-2005, 12:29 PM

Very cute! I commend you on your patience with the little guy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-05-2005, 01:04 PM

AWWWW He's is soooo adorable! Lucky you and thankfully you haven't had any huge scuttles with your other cats.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-05-2005, 01:14 PM

Wow, he's so handsome! You all are lucky to have each other. What a great job you're doing!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-05-2005, 03:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyO
Very cute! I commend you on your patience with the little guy!
Thanks
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-05-2005, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornangel012
AWWWW He's is soooo adorable! Lucky you and thankfully you haven't had any huge scuttles with your other cats.
He does not seem to be a fighter, just a lover lol. Lizzy is ignoring him today, and Chloe is the jealous one. She still growls a bit.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-05-2005, 03:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mean_jeannie
Wow, he's so handsome! You all are lucky to have each other. What a great job you're doing!
I feel very lucky to have them all for the next *keepng my fingers crossed* 20+ years. They are all just under a year old so I have a long time with them.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-06-2005, 11:29 AM Thread Starter

Today he has been playing in the water bowls and almost tipping them again. Does anyone have any advice for heavy bowls he cannot tip over? He also knows how to open the cupboard doors in the bathroom.

The girls are still growling at him today. And he has found their favorite litterbox and used it lol. He has been all over the house today, and even came for breakfast when he was called to it. He ate in the kitchen instead of hiding to eat, alongside them, and even finished their food they left lol.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to vanillasugar
He has SUCH a sweet face!!! I'm glad to hear he's settling in at his own pace!

<--Julia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page