Any day now... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 10:25 AM Thread Starter

Any day now...

My boyfriend's cat is suppose to give birth any day now. I am so excited! I can't concentrate. I can't sleep. I have my cell phone volume turned up on high and it is sitting right next to my head, so if she starts to give birth during the middle of the night I can run over. I also have clothes laid out, so I don't have to waste any time. Every time the phone rings I get excited hoping it is time. Ahhhh..... I am such a mess!

I had to tell someone becaue if I didn't my head would probably explode for the excitement.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 11:09 AM

Good luck and keep us Posted. IT's so hard when you've been waiting for so long!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 11:20 AM

Adrienne I totally understand your excitement. I was the same when my cat was going to gave birth. I was there for the first time and next time she gave birth she almost didn't want to start without me. If I left her sight to go to the loo or something she followed me around all the time. I felt so flattered.
So, the best of luck to you and of course the cat!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 12:49 PM

i know how you feel!!

i would always get soooo excited when my sweetie would start giving birth...she always wanted me to be there. One time, i didn't know she gave birth (her tummy wasn't that big) and the next morning she was all over me acting strangely. she would go away and come back and meow at me. Finally, the third time she came back, she had a kitten in her mouth and she was looking at me and meowing like if she were saying "look what i have, come and see!". She was a very smart cat, the best cat i ever had. She passed away 7 years ago but i will always remember her

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Senior Cat

we're in the same boat! Tim's cat is about ready to pop as well and I'm as excited as you are
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page