Kittywalks - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to Megan1216 Send a message via MSN to Megan1216 Send a message via Yahoo to Megan1216
Kittywalks

Drs. Foster and Smith have these run things called "Kitty Walks". They keep the cats penned in but they supposely let the cats have tons of room to run. Would this be trusting for a cat?

*~*~*Megan*~*~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 09:09 PM

do you have a picture of one? I seen a kitty walk in a pet magazine before, they made it look like the black iron fence you would put in your backyard, it looked like a cat walk. Just big enough for a cat to walk through your garden.

Forget it, I know what you are talking about, we discussed them in another forum about letting cats outside. This is what you are talking about, right?

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/p ... CatId=3100

I can't see my cat being overly interested in that, kinda wierd that they just sit stationary on the grass. I guess it would be best if you could hook it up to a kitty door from your house.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to Megan1216 Send a message via MSN to Megan1216 Send a message via Yahoo to Megan1216
That is what I am tlking about. Thanks!

*~*~*Megan*~*~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 10:21 PM

I've seen these, not sure that they are the greatest though. I think that it is good in certain circumstances maybe? I have some good friends who got one because they lived in a big apartment style condo building with a teeny tiny little patio/grass strip outside a patio door (they were on the first floor). they would put their cats in it so that when they were in and out barbequing etc they didn't have to worry about the kitties running out and onto the busy street right behind them. the kitties seemed to like it, but like I said it was a very small space.

I think if you have a bigger yard it would be nicer to make your own little cat run, it's not too hard and I have seen some fantastic enclosures! This is my goal, one day my kitties will have a gorgeous run of their own!

There are a couple of GORGEOUS ones if you follow some of the links on this page (the last two I think?)... I'm jealous!

http://www.meowfoundation.com/health/outdoor.html#cr
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page