Connor the Avenger - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 06:20 AM Thread Starter

Connor the Avenger

4am

I was finally sleeping good I think, when all the sudden I am pounced on and poked with claws . I awaken to find Connor the Avenger sitting on my pillow, he has just poked my cheek, then he jumps to the foot of the bed and pokes and biting at my toes and heel . Then it is off the feet and pokes my other cheek, and not the one on my face. . I decide to uncover in an attampt to thwart off the avenger, but alas, my pajama bottoms have a tie string that apparently looks like fun too, so I indeed get a scratch on my finger trying to tell him no. The avenger does not stop his "avenging?" until I hollar ouch. By this time it is 4:30 am. Connor the avenger want breakfast This early, I think not.

btw, the girls where sleeping in my room and just told him to leave them alone but he could attack me all he wanted, so he did.

I decided it is safer to get some sleep after his "playtime" is over, so I am on the computer at 5 in the morning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 08:38 AM
Cool Cat

Connor the Avenger

Ha, ha, I can relate to that Connor sounds like a fiesty kitty!
I usually just wrap myself up in the duvet so Jimmy can't poke his paws underneath. Eventually he gets bored when he sees he's not gettting a reaction.
But then he goes off and plays noisily by himself, so we don't get any sleep anyway if he's in that mood! He was at it this morning - capering all over the bedroom. Then he went to his tray and did a big stinky poo.
Then he sprayed in the hallway Which he hardly ever does usually.
And then he shed fluff all over the carpet.
I think he is punishing us because Partner has just gone back to work after a break of 5 weeks, and Jimmy has been used to having someone around all day

seashell
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 08:50 AM

I hope you will be able to catch a nap today!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 09:25 AM Thread Starter

Re: Connor the Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashell
Ha, ha, I can relate to that Connor sounds like a fiesty kitty!
I usually just wrap myself up in the duvet so Jimmy can't poke his paws underneath. Eventually he gets bored when he sees he's not gettting a reaction.
But then he goes off and plays noisily by himself, so we don't get any sleep anyway if he's in that mood! He was at it this morning - capering all over the bedroom. Then he went to his tray and did a big stinky poo.
Then he sprayed in the hallway Which he hardly ever does usually.
And then he shed fluff all over the carpet.
I think he is punishing us because Partner has just gone back to work after a break of 5 weeks, and Jimmy has been used to having someone around all day

seashell
Connor does not seem to get bored at all with this. Hopefully he willl settle down and slepp like the girls have, so I can sleep too. I wish he had gone to attack the boys this morning, but he thought it would be more fun to get me this morning. I still have not got back to sleep yet.

I can relate to the big stinky poo too cause Chloe did that while I was trying to get back to sleep . So since I could smell it I could not sleep either.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 09:27 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoscosMum
I hope you will be able to catch a nap today!
Me too. Guess who took my place in the bed!!!! Give ya one guess, and it isn't a tough one.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 09:51 AM Thread Starter

Here is the Answer in Photo proof......the bed thief himself......now for Mom's revenge

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 11:29 AM
Cool Cat

Connor

Oh, he looks so innocent Like butter wouldn't melt....

seashell
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 12:26 PM

Hooo boy, do I ever relate!!!!
The kittie you see in my avatar, Huckle, is a TERROR at night time.
Every night he wants to be under the cover with me. Fine.
But, he will get out and leave for awhile, than come back. So, to be let back under the covers, he paws at my face until I wake up. If I try to ignore him, out come the claws.
I am not allowed sleeping past 6:45 - he wakes me up cause he's hungry.
The others will just leave me alone, but not him.
On the weekend, I am not allowed to sleep in!
The other day, I found him in the middle of the afternoon asleep on my pillow....little scoundral, I was going to wake him up just for revenge, but he was too cute!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 01:08 PM Thread Starter

well it is noon and i have yet to take my revenge, neighbor needed a ride to the store. i guess i wont get it after all. this is what my eyes must look like now
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 02:10 PM

sounds like MY Connor!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page