Has anyone seen/used this-Cat fence in - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 04:20 PM Thread Starter

Has anyone seen/used this-Cat fence in

I was browsing around on the internet today, and found this.

http://www.catfencein.com/index.php

Has anyone tried this? The house I'm moving into shortly has a nice 6' wood fence all the way around it, I'd love to be able to allow Gracie to come outside with me and enjoy some fresh air if there's a way to do it and still keep her safely in my own yard! What do you think, do you think it would actually work? It does have a 1 year refund if you're not happy for what ever reason, but if Gracie gets out and hit by a car, mauled by a dog, etc-I don't care if I get my money back or not, Gracie is much more important to me then money!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 04:28 PM

Looks worth a try to me, it looks safe and would not harm your cat. Do let us know if it works. My friend keeps her cat in with a leaning inwards roll of chicken wire round the top of her 6 foot fences, I guess this may have the same effect.

Oh, and your ferret is ADORABLE! I love ferrets!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 04:36 PM Thread Starter

Thank you! Benjamin thinks he's pretty cute too :lol I lost my first ferret in September, and was planning on being ferretless for a while until I found out about Benjamin. I rescued him the day before Christmas Eve last year, it would have been my first year since falling in love with ferrets that I would have been ferretless. I think I needed him as much as he needed me, and bringing him home is the best choice I've ever made! He's already 7 years old, but I don't care, I'll love him every day we're able to enjoy together

I might try the chicken wire idea, I never thought of that.....but wouldn't the chicken wire hurt thier face/paws once they got to the top?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 07:44 PM

Oh they work all right. A lady on another forum had one & she just raved about it.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 03:33 AM

My friends cats simply don't attempt to jump up there - the wire is leaning inwards from the top of the fence so they just have nothing to jump onto. Good luck!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie769
Oh they work all right. A lady on another forum had one & she just raved about it.
That's awesome to hear, I was looking at these awhile back for our new house when we move.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

Cool! I think I'm going to give it a try, Gracie loves being where ever I am, and this way she can join me on nice days in the back yard. I like to do alot of gardening just enjoying being outside!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page