The Great Toy Hunt - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-21-2005, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

The Great Toy Hunt

I've probably spent $30 on cat toys in the last two months, and they've all disappeared!! So I've spent the last two days looking under the furniture and dressers, under the fridge and stove, and behind the washer/dryer trying to find the them. Mostly I've found balls that have rolled away, but I'm really puzzled by one thing. Mom really likes these mice with the fur, and we have about 12 of them in the house. I can't find any of them!! Where do think they've gone? Could she have eaten them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-21-2005, 01:27 PM

That is the mystery of the fur mice... I think they come alive and run away myself... I must buy my cats 100 of those mice a year, but can never find them!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-21-2005, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

There must be a stock pile of them somewhere -- it is so weird. I can find every other toy but no fur mice!!! I even bought a new package at the store yesterday, and already three are missing from the pack and lost forever. They must walk away -- there's no other explanation!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-21-2005, 03:20 PM

YOU KNOW A SCAREY THING IS... I THOUGHT MY CATS WERE THE ONLY ONE MANAGING TO MAKE THEM DIS-APPEAR.... I MANAGE TO FIND THE LITTLE BALLS WITH THE BELLS IN THEM. AND THE FEATHER TOYS THAT HAVE STUFFED SOMETHING AT THE END.... NORMALLY THOUGH THE FEATHERS ARE REMOVED AND YOU ONLY HAVE THE SOMETHING... BUT THE MICE.... OH NO.... ITS LIKE TRYING TO FIND THE MATCH TO YOUR FAVORITE SOCK THAT THE DRYER MANAGES TO EAT. ONE DAY WE MAY DISCOVER THERE HIDDING SPOT BUT THEN AGAIN WE MAY NOT.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-21-2005, 11:19 PM
Banned

Hee, hee, same with my Baby. Were saying remember that green sparkle ball? Who knows where it is. Usually we find her toys under the stairs. I think she stashes them there, but no green sparkle ball anywhere .
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-21-2005, 11:20 PM

Don't worry - when you move you'll find them.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-22-2005, 12:27 AM

I love it when I'm trying to get the toys out from under the cupboards and Denzel's tries to help sticking his little arms under the cupboard. Its soooooooooo cute.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-22-2005, 12:58 AM

Ophelia stock piles her plastic bottle caps in one of the hall closets. I am scared to see how many there are!!!
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-22-2005, 08:19 AM

I am sure you will find them all in time.

And then you'll be like " man I have been looking all over for that!" .

it has happened to me more then once. lol
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-22-2005, 09:37 AM

yeah I've noticed a great collection of missing toys (including but not limited to fur mice)

I've checked under the stove and the fridge (which is where they usually are) but nothing...my apartments not that big...but POOF the toys keep dissapearing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page