ACK! There's something in the corner... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2005, 05:38 PM Thread Starter

ACK! There's something in the corner...

Ok, so you know something is up in my house when you don't see at least one cat wander by in an hour...

So last night I become suspicious. I go downstairs and all three kitties are sitting staring intently at the corner. Hmmmm, something is up.

So either

A) There is a GIANT spider which has just disappeared under the baseboard in the corner...

B) They are bored and have decided to play the "freak out mom by pretending there is a giant spider" game.

C) One of them saw their shadow in the corner and decided to get them all worked up over nothing!

I have no idea but they spent hours circling the couch in the basement and staring at the corner. Thank goodness I have three big brave kitties to protect me from big bad spiders... though I would prefer that they find spiders somewhere other than 2 feet from my bed !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2005, 06:51 PM

Trixie and peppermint do the sme thing with mosquito hawks. Chasing them and going all bonkers and stuff.. Logan ( the hubby) gets tried of all the noise at night and decides he's going to catch the bug before they do... ( no lie) so. they all go after the bug. .. if logn is able to get the bug before the cats ( which is spooky cause it rarely happens.... some times he'll wound it and let the cats play with it or just decide to grant mercy on the poor thing being the prey of two fat girls, releases the bug out side..... but I think I can handle moquito hawks.. I am like terrified of spiders..< cold chills>
he he he
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to vanillasugar
lol, my vote's on the spider...sorry to break it to you...

If it's comforting, I'm sure the kitties will get it before it get's anywhere near you if it ever comes out!

<--Julia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-29-2005, 12:11 AM

I hope it's a shadow, I hope it's a shadow! I HATE spiders!!!!!!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-29-2005, 12:48 AM
Banned

Eeew, I hate spiders. One time I was playing w/ Baby and there was this spider & I tried to get it, but it crawls somewhere on the rug & I totally freaked out. I don't want that spider on me! So Baby's like looking at me like I'm nuts or something & I take Baby and say where is that spider I need to catch it, but she just looks all around like nothing is there, when usually she knows where it is, silly kitty. Same with flies too. One time I couldn't find this fly and she looked at this spot and I caught it and I said good girl, lol! She is the bug finder. She finds ants and centipedes and when she finds them I get them or I tell someone to get them. It depends if I have the tissue box ready or if I'm really freaked out by it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page