newbie saying hi and talking about my pets ;) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2005, 12:52 AM Thread Starter

newbie saying hi and talking about my pets ;)

hi everyone!

i love cats (and have two). my cats Twix and Andre are so friendly itd be impossible not to love them . i also have one rat Sophie (never in the same room as a cat).

we used to have a rat named Emmy (before Soph). she wasnt scared of the cats so the cats would come follow the cage around when we moved her to a different room, and sniff up near the bars. Emmy would sniff back and they would be almost touching noses. it was so cute. and one time emmy put her paw out and grabbed andre's nose. andre was so surprised, i guess he didnt think the rat could come out through the bars. . he was a little scared too (but he probably would say he wasnt cause thats how cats are heheh), but it was really sweet.

um ok i was just planning on saying hi... before i got off on that story... i get distracted talking about pets hehe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2005, 12:54 AM

hiya. general info, ppl, she is my sister so thats why we talk about the same cats and sometimes rats (cuz this is a cat forum). just to avoid confusion...
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2005, 01:22 AM Thread Starter

aw darn you ruined all the confusion we could cause!!

hehe, course im joking... but i do love confusing people!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2005, 02:18 AM

Welcome to the forum! I love pet rats, in fact 2 of the ones I used to have used to crawl all over my dogs, they were so fearless! Unfortunately, my last rat died of old age last year, so I don't have any at the moment, and am not planning on getting any in the near future, as I suffer too much heartbreak when I lose them. However, I have never bought one, as I have always simply taken on strays and unwanted adults from work (I'm a veterinary nurse), and since you never know what will come through the door next, I might still end up with more!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2005, 03:28 AM

to the forum!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Premier Cat

Welcome Cats Galore.. you had us going for a bit..
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to Megan1216 Send a message via MSN to Megan1216 Send a message via Yahoo to Megan1216
Welcome!

*~*~*Megan*~*~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page