Moses has a new home! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 10:03 AM Thread Starter

Moses has a new home!

Well, I knew the day would be coming. When I adopted Mikko and Moses it was primarily to clean them up, vaccinate them and find good homes for them. Then my kids fell head over heels for Mikko. Of course, I fell head over heels for both Mikko and Moses. One had to go because of our own reasons so I had to pick one (especially if I expect to rescue another special kitty again). It was hard to say goodbye, for my own selfish reasons, but he went to a very loving home with a friend of mine. She happens to live right across the street so I can check up on him whenever I'd like! Yesterday, I went over there 2x just to snuggle him and make sure he was settling in ok. I am very happy that he was saved from being euthanized and is now in a happy home where he'll be the center of attention and spoiled rotten. His new mama even left her window blinds pulled for him, facing our house, so that he can see over here. It's so easy to rescue them and so hard to let them go sometimes isn't it? *sigh*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 10:11 AM
Premier Cat

Baby steps in letting your sweet babies go.. I know how hard it is to release them but what a fantastic home he went to. You are so fortunate. Bless you for fostering him.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 02:05 PM Thread Starter

Thank you for your kind words. I have to keep thinking positive. Today is kind of hard for me, I miss him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Cat Addict

Oh! I didn't realize Moses was a foster kitty!

Great job on finding him a new home -- and so quick! Fostering must be one of the hardest (and most rewarding!) jobs you can do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page