Lol Taz - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-23-2005, 11:22 AM Thread Starter

Lol Taz

Taz is such a little terror to my bf lol. Taz is one of our formal Ferals we have had her for 5 years she was a kitten when we took her in. You would never beleive she once was feral though she HATES getting dirty more then a normal cat and can be quite the priss. She only likes me though probley because I was the one who took her in.

Anyways this morning My bf went to sit down in the chair in the living room to put his boots on to go out and do the morning feeds of the horses and dogs (we had just fed the cats their raw). Well he obviousely did see Taz in the chair and when he went to sit well im sure you can guess.... I tried not to laugh but it was really funny simply because he and Taz just don't get along and she seems to try and catch him off guard at times. He loves her he just don't like her lol. Just a bit ago he told me he's not going to be able to see for a week lol. Of course Taz got yelled up but technically it was Garys fault not looking before he sat . And then he goes "thats why i don't like her give me Sundai or Leo anyday, Heck give me one of those ferals they could'nt be halph as hateful as she is" lol. See but with me she cuddles and purrs and rubs against my legs. And if she's sitting with me she will let ANYONE touch her even my bf.

She's a weird cat but we love her. Well gotta go taking the new ferals to the vet here in a couple minutes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page