just some general, feel-good cat lovin' - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-28-2005, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

just some general, feel-good cat lovin'

I was at my sister-in-law's today (the one with four cats in a bachelor) and I was playing with one of the cats, petting his head and back. Suddenly he swiped at my hand, and stalked off. In the back of my head I knew this was regular cat behaviour, but I was so shocked, and it was then I realised that my cats have never ever taken a swipe at me. If they get annoyed with me, they'll walk off, or if I'm holding them and they want down, they'll mewl or squirm, but they have never lashed out in anger or irritation. I went home and gave my furbabies some extra loving for being so special.

Anyone else want to share random stories of why your cats rock? I know we've all got em!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to OsnobunnieO
My cat rocks just in general He really is the best cat.

I didn't know what I was getting into when adopted him from the shelter (first time cat owner, LOTS could go wrong!).

He was declawed, so clawing on the furniture isn't an issue (even though I doubt it would be). He NEVER jumps up on high things except the couches and stuff... not on counters or shelves or anything. He isn't "curious" in that he gets into things he's not supposed to... doesn't break things or chew things or hide things. The only time he's ever bitten was when I was playing with his stomach (although he never bit hard, just enough to make me back off) and is a total sweet heart.

I've never had a single problem with him using the litter box... he doesn't get mad and pee on my things or anything like that.

Any of the "typical cat problems" people tend to have... I've never encountered! He's just so... not a cat!!

Jessie

"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast."
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-28-2005, 09:15 PM

my 3 can have miserable days and they like to swat when they are annoyed but since I am have been on this forum I am ever so grateful that my cats have no litterbox issues, they don't ruin my furniture, they sleep where I make them a bed, they eat what I feed them, follow me when I need love and leave me be when I need relax time. They aren't perfect and they don't get along but they all rely on me and follow me around like their mother. I like the fact that they aren't perfect and that they are all completely different so when they act out of character and do things like cuddle, rub up against me when I cry or come running to the door when I get home, I know how lucky I am!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2005, 09:44 PM

Connor (my tabby) will curl up between my body and my arm every night and put his head on my shoulder. Often I will wake up to a paw on my face! Need I say more?!?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page