Venus fly trap duvet cover... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Venus fly trap duvet cover...

Hehe I'm still laughing so hard... so here's the story.

I went back into the bedroom to close a window and when I entered the room I heard some telltale scuffling sounds from the far side of the bed. So I flopped down across it in an attempt to ambush the girls. Strangely enough there were no cats to be seen by the bed. Just as I was about to get up and look under the bed I noticed a suddenly squirming lump in the bottom corner of the duvet cover... yes it was Bri INSIDE the cover and dangling off the side of the bed !

She was really tangled up in there and to tell the truth I don't know how she got in there so far. For those that don't know, a duvet cover is sort of like a giant pillow case. This one buttons shut. It was still perfectly on the bed, just one button was undone and the cat was in a corner at the foot of the bed. Somehow she tunneled all the way to the bottom and then fell off the side

What I can't believe is that she wasn't bawling for help. Maybe she was embarrassed and was trying to extricate herself before she was discovered. Poor Briar

She's lucky mommy doesn't have a digital camera or film in the old one or else she would have had to wait a bit longer for rescue

Ahhh the girls enrich my life so much!

Kel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Premier Cat

How cute! My foster cat Max was a
burrower too. You find them in the oddest places!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 11:57 AM
Banned

Yeah, it's those "scuffling sounds" that always get me to perk up ... the first sign of an impending cat-tastrophe!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Cat Addict

Oh great, I'm in the middle of sewing a duvet cover with buttons -- I guess this is what I can expect from my little monsters once it's on the bed...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page