Cadbury Goes for a Ride - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 01:24 AM Thread Starter

Cadbury Goes for a Ride

As I was leaving for my parents tonight Cadbury wandered up and meowed at me. I asked if he wanted to go for a ride and put him in the car. I left the door open so he could get out and proceded to load Murphie up in the back. When I was done Cadbury was still sitting in the seat so he got to go for a Wednesday evening jaunt. He looked out the window the whole 20 minutes and only meowed a few times. Then on the way home I didn't hear a peep out of him.

It was his first time to go to my parent's house and he had a blast. He wasn't to sure about some of those weird city noises such as the garage door, but he made himself at home. Best part was when we were watching a movie Cad jumped into my Dad's lap who was half a sleep and scared the daylights out of him. And being that it was Cadbury he just continued to lay in my Dad's lap and purr away despite the startled shout and flying arms. That was a really smart move also, cause my Dad is not a big animal fan. He tolerates the babies cause I love them and that's about it. But he will cuddle them when they initiate contact and are sweet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page