I think I have found my perfect cat!!!!!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 08:30 AM Thread Starter

I think I have found my perfect cat!!!!!!

Many people seem to be set on finding the "perfect" animal, many also say that such an animal doesn't exist-well I care to differ! I don't go searching for that "perfect" animal, but I've been blessed by several, I have been owned by the perfect dog, the perfect ferret-and now I own the perfect cat! I fall more and more in love with Sophie every day, to think this is the same cat that bite me so hard when we first met that I almost ended up in the hospital! Those days are far behind us now, and I'm thinking I'm going to be a Ragdoll Momma forever if other Ragdolls are like my Sophie! I have always dreamed of owning a cat that just loves to be paid attention to, loves being pampered, loves to sleep with me at night and sit in my lap while I watch TV or work on the computer, but doesn't always have to be in my lap. A cat that's generally tidy and doesn't bother other animals or get into things-Sophie is definatly that cat and so much more, she is definatly my dream cat! I am so glad I was able to rescue her and give her the love and attention she needed to come out of her shell! She gets along so well with all my other animals, she has never gotten into trouble(Well, except for that time she hid and scared the daylights out of me!), she always uses the box, doesn't make a mess with her food and water, or kick litter out of the pan-She is the easiest cat I have ever lived with!!!!! Tell me there's no such thing as the perfect cat! She may not be the perfect cat for everyone, but she sure is for me!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 11:53 AM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I'll bet Sophie thinks she found the perfect human being! I'm so glad you're happy with her. I have always heard that Ragdolls are very loving cats.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 07:23 PM

Sophie sounds like a wonderful cat!
I have always liked rag dolls they are some of the most loving cats out there, the greatest thing is they love to be held in any position. I know what you mean when you say the "perfect" cat (animal)... I to have been blessed with many animals I consider to be purrfect (LOL). My favorite thing in the world is to save though's in need... I find them to be some of the most loving and disserving of all, not that any animal is not as deserving or loving.
I am sure you are considered in Sophie's eye's just as perfect, I wish you both many happy years together.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-19-2005, 01:05 AM Thread Starter

Re: Sophie

I sure hope she thinks so! I've owned many cats, never have I owned a cat like Sophie! When I'm in a better situation financially, I hope to be owned by other rescued ragdolls! I agree, rescued cats are the best! Senior cats are the best (Sophie was 8 when I got her), and I must say that Ragdolls are the best cats I've ever lived with! She's a little reserved, I can't exactly put her in any position I want or do anything I want to her, but she's getting better all the time!!! A rescue animal gives back so much more then you could ever give them, I've learned this time and time again! I've had guinea pigs and a rabbit that have been purchased either from a breeder or from a pet store, and they're nothing like the ones I've rescued! They do appreciate it, they know what it's like to not have the best of care, and repay many times over! After my experiances, I don't see myself taking on any animals that aren't rescues! And the seniors are definatly the best!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page