For users of Swheat Scoop... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 11:17 PM Thread Starter

For users of Swheat Scoop...

Do you find that the clumps are really wet and sticky?

I am finding it sticks really badly to the box and is really sticky no matter how long I try to leave it before scooping.

My scoop is yukky from cleaning the box
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-29-2005, 01:54 AM

It does seem to stick to the box really bad, now that you mention it. I found that it's actually WORSE if you leave it for a really long time. Since I only have Boots and I scoop every day, his deposits aren't that hard to clean out. It's worth a little work to me because it's flushable and doesn't aggravate my allergies.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-29-2005, 01:37 PM Thread Starter

We scoop 2-3 times a day! But we also have 4 cats.

I have gone back to Worlds Best... the clumps seem to be drier and it doesn't stick like Swheat Scoop and has all the qualities mentioned.

Mine thought crystals were play toys and wouldn't use the box so that didn't work out for us either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-29-2005, 03:13 PM

I find that I need to put more then 3 inches in the box or it sticks to the bottom. I have used MANY different types of litter, and I find this to be the best overall. It has its small issues, but it is the BEST at odor control and I know it is natural so that makes me look past the little sticking issue. The big clumps tend not to stick together well, but I just need to sift more to get the little ones.

I'm lucky, my cat will use any litter I try and switched him several times before I found Swheat Scoop.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page