Anyone have experience with lovethatcat.com? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 01:15 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Anyone have experience with lovethatcat.com?

I found the perfect tree for the girls at armarkat.com but it looks like I've found the same tree at www.lovethatcat.com for about $30 less. Has anyone ever ordered from them or heard anything about them? Of course I don't want to skimp where the babies are concerned but if there's no need to spend an extra $30... well that's all the more fur mice I can get! I know armarkat but have never heard of lovethatcat before. Advice anyone?

Thanks much!

Kel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 07:40 AM

Did you look at shipping and handling? I just checked out their site and most of their cat trees cost around $30 to ship (not included in quoted price).

Armarkat has free shipping to the continental US.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Yea, the tree I picked out for the girls is model number B7701 at armarkat and is priced at $189 including shipping. With the discount that you posted about it comes to 179.55.

What appears to be the exact same tree at the other site (model #7701) is priced at $115 plus the shipping I would need to PA which is $37, bringing the total to $152. Total savings would be $27.55. It's not an outrageous difference but like I said... it's more cash for me to fritter away on fur mice and such

Maybe I'll take the plunge and post my experience with the company. They don't have the selection that armarkat does but the prices are lower, at least on the trees. Did you see that cardboard "cat pod" for $320 ? I DON'T THINK SO hehe.

Kel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrldsky
Did you look at shipping and handling? I just checked out their site and most of their cat trees cost around $30 to ship (not included in quoted price).

Armarkat has free shipping to the continental US.
wow!!, I just checked out armarkat, and those are some fancy tree houses!!, and alot cheaper than what the stores charge.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe if I get Sampson back, I'll buy one... he'd tear that up, LOL!!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelae
Yea, the tree I picked out for the girls is model number B7701 at armarkat and is priced at $189 including shipping. With the discount that you posted about it comes to 179.55.

What appears to be the exact same tree at the other site (model #7701) is priced at $115 plus the shipping I would need to PA which is $37, bringing the total to $152. Total savings would be $27.55. It's not an outrageous difference but like I said... it's more cash for me to fritter away on fur mice and such

Maybe I'll take the plunge and post my experience with the company. They don't have the selection that armarkat does but the prices are lower, at least on the trees. Did you see that cardboard "cat pod" for $320 ? I DON'T THINK SO hehe.

Kel
wow, kelae, I was looking at that same one. I don't see much of a difference... but shipping for me would be $42.00. Yeah, not much of a money difference, but cheaper is cheaper. Good luck... I may get one too... let us know how your kitty likes it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page