Update on little pregnant Kitten, finally some good news. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 09:51 PM Thread Starter

Update on little pregnant Kitten, finally some good news.

I had been outside talking with my other neighbor (she's new) and she had asked me if the kitten was mine because appearantly the little one had been going to her house for food and attention also. I told her no, and that I think it came from the trailer on the other side of my other neighbor.

Sorry this is long winded.

She felt as I did that apperently those people did not want her, and so she said that since her son had asked if they could keep her, so long as I did not mind, she would take her and care for her. She knew that I had been feeding her, and had seen her hanging around my place. So maybe she still felt that I was the owner, but I am not.

I told her it was fine with me if she wanted her, told her that I felt she was indeed pregnant, and she is going to take her in, and clean her up, and take her to the vet for a check up. I feel pretty good about that because I could tell that the kitten liked her as much as the rest of us.

I really doubt that if the people down the street card about this littel one, they would not have let her run wild and left her starving, so she is definatley better off where she is now.

I did tell her that if she does have babies and they survive that I would like to take one. But there is no guarantee that I will get one. She still needs to get a check up at the vet.

I am very glad that someone else was willing to take her in besides me. She will be an only cat there. They have a small dog, which the kitten seems to like, and the dog has been raised around cats and is well behaved.

I am happy for the little one. I will find out Saturday how she is doing when the neighbor picks up the loveseat. I know she will do great there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 01:03 AM

Such good news!!!! Sounds like this little kitty has won herself a good home. Glad to hear that there are other good people in your area who can help this little girl!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 01:16 AM
Banned

Wonderful news Tina!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 11:13 AM

Yay! Please keep us updated, and of course we would love some pics!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page