Input on cat furniture - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
View Poll Results: What one do you like best?
#1 The Purrfect Penthouse 14 63.64%
#2 The Pagoda 3 13.64%
#3 The Palm Tree 0 0%
#4 The Cat Cradle 2 9.09%
#5 The Tree 3 13.64%
#6 None- here is another suggestion 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 10:10 AM Thread Starter

Input on cat furniture

We are buying my kitten furniture. I have never bought any, so I don't have an idea of what to look for in the furniture.

Those of you who have them is there something you found you cat likes or dislikes? Or just anything to add? How it looks really doesn't matter because no one will see it.

These are a few that I have picked on I would like some feedback on them. Thanks everyone!

#1 The Purrfect Penthouse

#2 The Pagoda

#3 The Palm Tree

#4The Cat Cradle

#5 The Tree
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 10:25 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey Send a message via Yahoo to spacemonkey
I like the first one, because it gives them the most options for levels to sit/perch on.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 10:50 AM

I agree, i think your cats would like the first one better too, though i absolutly LOVE the appearance of the pagoda. It would match my home decor for sure!

Also, i like the cat tree. I've seen it on The Price is Right so many times and always thought it was ver creative and whimsical.

Sigh. I can't wait for Timmy to build me my cat tree... maybe i'm better off buying. Can you tell me where you found those pics so I can look into purchasing one? thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 10:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashdyre
Can you tell me where you found those pics so I can look into purchasing one? thanks!
1 and 2 are from http://www.catsplay.com/

3 is from http://www.angelicalcat.com/

4 is from http://www.lovethatcat.com/

#5 is from http://www.sittingprettykitty.com/
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 12:15 PM

I like the Purrfect Penthouse, it looks the most sturdy. One drawback to it though is make sure you have a good spot for it in your home, it looks huge! Also make sure you can dissassemble it easily in case you ever move. Our large cat tree does not come apart so it was a HUGE pain in the keister to move.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 01:59 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
I like both the Purrfect Penthouse and the Pagoda, but I voted for the Pagoda because it looks like it might be cheaper. Also, the platforms on the Purrfect Penthouse are a little bit on the small side. I wonder if cats can perch on the top of the Pagoda...if so, that would be pretty neat. I hate light beige, though--too carpety.....are there any other colors beside light beige, maybe a light blue???

Personally, I usually buy pretty small cat furnitures and glue them unto my existing furniture. It does not make any sense for me to pay for the "elevation" when I already have furnitures to elevate the cat furnitures.

My cats usually don't care for cat furnitures unless it is placed right in front of a window. If the cat furniture is placed right in front of the window the looks of the cat furniture become extremely important. You should buy whatever cat furniture that looks the best.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 02:01 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey Send a message via Yahoo to spacemonkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by shengmei
Personally, I usually buy pretty small cat furnitures and glue them unto my existing furniture. It does not make any sense for me to pay for the "elevation" when I already have furnitures to elevate the cat furnitures.
Well, some people like to use their furniture
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey
Well, some people like to use their furniture
Well, furnitures are pretty cheap second-handed....I got a table to put all my cat furnitures on.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 02:07 PM

Oh... my goodness! The TREE! I need to get pictures - but Brad and I got Hali and Kiley a present - which was a cat tree - they love it! They enjoy climbing up the trunk and ducking into the holes and sitting on the top of "leaves."

Very fun!
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 02:35 PM

Usually what goes into the equation is price, quality, and levels to perch on, in my opinion. Buy whichever one you think would be best in your home.

That palm tree is really interesting. How do they get up top, do they have to scale it? Mia could do that, but I don't think Jack would ever use it if he had to scale it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page