Sampson, I must continue to brag about this angelic cat... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 07:59 AM Thread Starter

Sampson, I must continue to brag about this angelic cat...

This cat!!! OMG!! I swear, he was sent from the God's.

He is really just such a sweet and adorable cat!! .... and now after him being here for 5 days, he is becoming increasingly comfortable and has started tearing up the condo!! He runs everywhere, jumps over things, LOL!!, ends up on top of the refrigerator, LOL!!... , has found his place on the window sill and watches the birds, jumps down, and goes for another nascar round of the condo... LOL, and then in an instant, he'll come over and crawl up my chest and lay his head on my shoulder. My gosh, I have never seen anything like this in my life.

Now his newest thing is sleeping on the ironing board, LOL!! When he is quiet, I worry, LOL...and turn around and there he is, sleeping on the end of the ironing board, with his legs hanging over. I just look at him and can only wonder how a feline can have such a special personality.

Really, until I got Jazzy, I never knew the beauty of cats. I thought all cat people were nuts, LOL!! Now I know there is something so magical about their personalities... that there is something definitely spiritual that brings them here, and brings them to us.

Everday I am just in awe of this cat. He is using his litter box, he is eating and drinking, and he isn't scratching on anything!! He uses his posts alot... he does scratch one place on a chair, but not alot... and I keep redirecting him to the post (thanks to his forum, I am now educated on scratching and redirecting and not declawing, thank you). I'm also going to keep his claws trimmed, it seems to help... I actually like clipping them, I feel like I'm taking care of him.

So thanks for letting me share. It's amazing, I just look at this little guy and know that there is definitely something bigger than us out there
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 08:08 AM
Cat Addict

I'm so glad things are working out well. When you said you were getting him back, I was a little apprehensive, because I know how hard the loss of a beloved friend can be, and how confused it can make you. But I can see clearly that things are going wonderfully, and I'm so happy for you.

Your post brought a smile.

Lisa
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 08:37 AM

Yippeeee! I'm so happy for you and Sampson! This is great news, if I didn't believe in fate then, I do now! Lots of pictures of you and your new angel please!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 08:49 AM
Cool Cat

Samson

He sounds adorable
They are all so special in their own way, aren't they?

seashell
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 10:43 AM

I'm so happy that things are going well and that the forum has helped I am still amazed every day by my cats and one of them I have had for ten years!!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
WOW. Congrats!!!

There is another cat named Sampson on this forum and he is very sick right now. I am hoping that you would give the owner of the cat some encourgement.

When I first saw both of those posts (yours and his) I was wondering "Why would Sampson be so incredibly wonderful and so incredibly sick at the same time???" Now I realized that those two Sampsons are totally different cats.

https://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=20735
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 08:38 PM
Banned

This is so sweet.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengmei
WOW. Congrats!!!

There is another cat named Sampson on this forum and he is very sick right now. I am hoping that you would give the owner of the cat some encourgement.

When I first saw both of those posts (yours and his) I was wondering "Why would Sampson be so incredibly wonderful and so incredibly sick at the same time???" Now I realized that those two Sampsons are totally different cats.

https://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=20735
I added something on their post, how sad It was only a few months ago I was dealing with that, it's aweful.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 10:23 PM Thread Starter

Thanks everyone!!, Sampson is adjustingly amazing well!! At first he seemed a little "needy", but now he is off on his own alot and doing great!! As a matter of fact, he must be sleeping, because the house is quiet!!

I love the little guy. ... and yes, I was a bit apprehensive as well in getting him back, but I knew I had to try one more time. My feelings were just too strong for him to let him go. I think he is doing just fine, and I think we're going to have a nice time together.

Thanks for all your thoughts and words, and helping me through this crisis of losing Jazzy and then getting Sampson. It wasn't easy, but when I look at him, I know it was worth it

Annie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page