It looks like Vienna has dumped us - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

It looks like Vienna has dumped us

Some people will know from IRC.
Slowly since the start of the year Vienna was staying out more and more. Well she hasnt been home in nearly 2 weeks now. She is alive someone across the road who feeds her sees her often. I dont mind him feeding her, he said he would never ever try to steal her and at least I know where she is and shes being taken care of. She has a collar on with our address and she is microchipped if anything happened.

I guess she has dumped us and didnt like it here. I dont know why im skint every month from spoiling them all rotten.
Im really sad in a way, but not crying its strange. I guess its because I know she is ok. She was my very first ever cat. She turned me from being a cat hater to a true cat lover. She gave me butch, screech and smeagle who we kept. And honey, isiah and patches who all have new homes. I hope she comes to visit, ill spoil her rotten when she does.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 11:24 AM

*hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that. I was hoping that she would want to be with you.

Is he feeding her junk food and candy????
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 11:26 AM

That happened to me once. I had a gorgeous solid black female. She was indoor/outdoor. One day, after she owned me for about a year, she disappeared. A few weeks later, I'm riding down the road and I see her sitting, proud as a peacock, in someone else's picture window. I stopped and asked the woman of the house where she got the cat, and was told "she just showed up one day about a month ago". I called the cat's name, and she came right over, purring. The woman offered to give her back, but I decided against it, cause I figured the cat had a different agenda. They certainly are independent, aren't they?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
My Melody dumped me two and half weeks ago. She keeps coming back for food but she would never come inside the apartment no matter how much I coaxed her. I guess freedom was more important than shelter.....my apartment was getting too small for her.

I feel very sad about the situation, but I just want Melody to be happy.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 06:43 PM

Oh Gosh...I hope Mi Mi didnt dump me!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 12:09 AM
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to Megan1216 Send a message via MSN to Megan1216 Send a message via Yahoo to Megan1216
I'm sorry to hear that about all of your cats, everyone. I hope you cats didn't dump you. I'm sure they didn't dump you. I hope they come back.

Zal, is she an outdoor cat or did she just get out of the house (get loose)?

*~*~*Megan*~*~
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-18-2005, 03:29 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

shes indoor/outdoor. They can all come and go as they please via the catflap.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page