Successful cat urine odor eliminator- FOUND! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 12:50 PM Thread Starter

Successful cat urine odor eliminator- FOUND!

For all of those looking for the best cat urine odor eliminator, go to EXSTINK.COM. Order some of this stuff. My Joey (may he rest in peace) was a sprayer for about 10 years, despite Depo-Provera at first, then many years of Valium. When I was renting, he went ALL OVER THE PLACE and I needed to eliminate the odor in the carpet. If you use your Little Green several times, let dry and then sprinkle Exstink on the area, the odor should disappear. It did for me, and I got my deposit back! It's all natural and doesn't have a smell of its own. It's great, and inexpensive.

Hope this helps some folks.

P.S. If anyone is wondering: no, I didn't kill my Joey! I loved him more than anyone I ever knew. He developed a heart problem, but lived a happy and full life of 16 years.

Title edited, please do not write in all capitals- Zalensia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 12:01 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
Good job!!!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 03:28 AM
Cool Cat

urine smell

That was a good find
Also - we'd love to hear some more about Joey. You could post a tribute in the Rainbow Bridge section.
And do you have another cat, now?

seashell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 11:31 AM Thread Starter

My Joey was a very special boy. I got him, along with his sister (littermate), Katie, from a nun at 10 weeks. They were both drop-dead adorable, as are all kittens, but, of course, we all think ours are the cutest. Katie was very friendly and curious from the beginning, but Joey was cautious and a bit stand-offish. Joey and I became extremely close. He was my heart. He was all black, but I could tell him apart from 100 other all-black cats if I had to. You always know your own cat's face. Joey's death was the worst thing that ever happened in my life. Katie died a year later at 17. I'm at work, so I'll jump to another subject before I tear up for all to see.

My baby girl, Sabina, will be 3 in July. I got her at seven weeks, just after Joey died. Sabina has my heart just as completely as Joey did. She's a bit bratty, but I can't imagine her any other way. She just has tons of personality. I bought a house a year ago with a wonderful fenced yard for to explore (supervised). She loves to chase birds and squirrels. I have three bird seed feeders back there which attract lots of birds. I love knowing Sabina is having fun. When she's happy, I'm happy. By the way, Sabina was born in Phoenix in July! I think she likes Florida much better. At least there is plenty of living, green foliage and rain to keep things lush, and the temp stays under 100. I'd love to hear from some other cat lovers in Florida. I'm kind of new here, but really love it here.

Sabina doesn't purr, for some reason. She is also afraid of other people. I have read some things and suspect it's because she was taken from her birth home at seven weeks. I guess eight would have been better, which I didn't know at the time. She's also not the cuddly type, except when the weather's cold. She will cuddle in bed with me then. I wish she was more affectionate, but I don't love her any less for it.

One thing that really gets Sabina going is getting swatted on the rump with a folded up section of newspaper. All I have to do is swat my palm with it and she comes running to be "spanked." It's the funniest thing. She gets so excited. It's a sure fire way to get her some exercise if she's been lazy.

Well, I'm new to the Forum and look forward to chatting with fellow cat lovers. I wish I could put a picture of Sabina up (she has beautiful facial markings), but I don't have the equipment or know-how. I'll be lucky if this gets posted. Wish me luck!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-22-2005, 12:14 PM
Cool Cat

sabina

Sound like Joey and Katie had long and happy lives
Sabina also sounds very special
About posting pictures - I still haven't managed to, despite trying to follow all the instructions explicitly. I think I'm the only one on here who's that clueless
But I do have some nice pictures of Jimmy in my gallery (in the Cat Photos part)
I'm sure you'll be much more successful posting pictures of Sabina.

best wishes
seashell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page