1 week, 3 days with Sampson, and he's doing a-okay!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 10:05 PM Thread Starter

1 week, 3 days with Sampson, and he's doing a-okay!!

... and what a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetie!!

Gosh I really love this cat!!

He has begun to play so much!! I have bought him about 15 toys that are laying around the house. They are all the same type... a small type ball thingy, with strings of something hanging off. He loves those toys.

He has started to sprint across the house, and when hitting the kitchen wood floor, he slides and bangs into the wall, meows, and gets back up and runs again, LOL!!

He jumps to the top shelf in my closet, and ends up dumping all the folded clothes on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 3:00am, I swear he's got all balls rolling at once, and of course I have to buy the balls that have bells inside, LOL!!

... and tonight I heard him in the closet making some noise, so I went in there, and no kidding, he was hanging from the clothes bar with his two paws... trying to get up. It was hilarious!!! I wish I could have taken a picture, but saving him was more important!!

In anycase, he's doing great. He's a big big lover and full of love, and I just love him with all my heart

Annie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 10:38 PM

That's great news!
I'm so happy you went back for him
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Jazzo, what a blessing this is for both of you! It sounds as if you're both having a great time together. What a little comedian!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 07:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanie
Jazzo, what a blessing this is for both of you! It sounds as if you're both having a great time together. What a little comedian!
Thanks Jeanie... I've learned alot from this board!! Regarding that post that I put up about declawing, I probably wasn't going to declaw him, and even though I was sad that the post turned into a bit of rant, I learned a "TON" in that post. ... because of that, I can clip his claws and I realized that there are lots of people out there who have cats that aren't declawed. I dont think the general public knows that, you know.

So thanks for moderating a good board. The post was painful, but I did learn alot Sampson uses his flat cardboard scratching post the most I think, so I'm probably going to try to find a few more. I don't see him using the vertical ones that much, unless he does when I'm not here.

In any case, he's a blessing to have here.... and to be honest, I like him having his claws. It's pretty sad though that people are afraid to adopt cats with claws, when hopefully with education and training, the cat won't be that bad. Maybe in time we'll get there

Thanks for your continued interest in Sampson, he really is quite a wonderful cat
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 10:39 AM
Premier Cat

I'm so happy for you and Sampson, Jazzo. He sounds like a wonderful cat.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 11:25 AM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzo
Sampson uses his flat cardboard scratching post the most I think, so I'm probably going to try to find a few more. I don't see him using the vertical ones that much, unless he does when I'm not here.
That's great news! He looks like a really sweet little guy -- I was going to say about the cardboard scratchers, I found one at Petsmart that is made to be on angle, which turned out to be my kitties' favorite cardboard scratcher!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to roseeden
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 01:04 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Jazzo, I'm so glad the forum has helped you. I'm so sorry if you were saddened by that thread. I'm sure noone meant to hurt you. Most of the members here have become passionate about declawing, and I think they'd stand on their heads to talk someone out of it.

I do hope you stay and continue to post. We will always be interested in you and Sampson. I know you have much to offer us. Thank you for your kind remarks. God bless.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 05:18 PM

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 12:38 AM
Premier Cat

That is such great news to hear. Sampson
has wrapped himself around your heart.
He sounds like such a treasure of a cat!
Any pictures???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page