Well we will have to wait now! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-26-2005, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to Megan1216 Send a message via MSN to Megan1216 Send a message via Yahoo to Megan1216
Well we will have to wait now!

Well, as soon as Angie comes by, I'm putting the collar on her which on the collar has our number & says "Is this cat owned". Then when she comes by again. From that day, I'll give it a week for them to call. If they don't call, then I will take her in as definatley my cat, I will order one of those collars spacemonkey was talking about, ID her, & call her my own. I will spay her. Then if the owners don't like it, to bad! They had a week to call, right? So, hopefully she'll come buy tonight so I can collar her. It's a breakaway collar. And if she comes back without the collar if it hasn't been a week, I'll get a flea collar so that way it will stay on.

*~*~*Megan*~*~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 10:40 PM

This sounds like a great plan! Good luck!!!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator

So if she does become strictly your cat will she be staying outside 24/7? How do you plan to make sure she has plenty and plenty of shelter from weather, other animals, heat, and coldness? I guess if it's not any of my business you can say so but how do your parents feel about the situation? I thought all this time they wouldn't let you have a cat because of your allergies to them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to Megan1216 Send a message via MSN to Megan1216 Send a message via Yahoo to Megan1216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather102180
So if she does become strictly your cat will she be staying outside 24/7? How do you plan to make sure she has plenty and plenty of shelter from weather, other animals, heat, and coldness? I guess if it's not any of my business you can say so but how do your parents feel about the situation? I thought all this time they wouldn't let you have a cat because of your allergies to them?
Yeah she will have to stay out 24/7. Fortunatley, she has tons of shelter from weather, animals, heat & coldness.

1. She sometimes goes to a barn of my neighbors.
2. We have tons of tree stumps, ect that would shelter her.

Also, about my allergies. I'm sorry, I forgot to update everyone. We went to another doctor who said, I could have a cat but an outdoor cat only. And he said I wasn't to old for allergy shots. Well, we asked of allergy wipes would work instead of shots. He said they wouldn't work as well, but I just can't touch my face, I have to wash my hands very, very good. The doctor said she would have to be an outdoor cat only. My parents at first, really didn't want to chance it, but when we heard this from the other doctor they decided to give in. So I have allergy wipes (or whatever you call them ).

*~*~*Megan*~*~
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 11:54 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
You could ask your father if he could build an enclosure to keep her safe This link is just to give him ideas.

http://www.kittywalksystems.com/kien.html

I wish you the best!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Thanks for the link, Jeanie. I'll definatley ask my dad & give him the link.

*~*~*Megan*~*~
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 12:14 PM
Premier Cat

catlover,

Sorry! I gave you the wrong link. This is the one I meant. It gives the cat more freedom, but keeps it safe. The bottom should have wire also.

http://www.cdpets.com/enclosure.html

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Premier Cat

catlover,

Sorry! I gave you the wrong link. This is the one I meant. It gives the cat more freedom, but keeps it safe. The bottom should have wire also.

Jeanie

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanie
catlover,

No problem!

*~*~*Megan*~*~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page